Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Susheel1952 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2013, 03:12 AM
    I require a perfect cover letter for Sales Promotion of our products through Dealers
    We wish to set up a Dealer Network for our Material Handling Equipment and wish for a perfect cover letter for prospective dealers..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 7, 2013, 04:44 AM
    I don't understand your question. Are you asking us to write one for you, or do you want sources that can explain how to do this properly?

If you are asking us to write it for you, it would not be exactly appropriate to for so as we know nothing about your company.

We can provide websites whereby this is explained to you so that you can put together a cover letter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cover letter for plastic manufacturing products [ 2 Answers ]

We are new in this plastic industry can anyone suggest. I am not able to create a good professional introduction letter of our industry plastic manufacturing products. We manufacture all kinds of plastic bottle caps, jars caps, Screw plugs, tin plugs, measuring caps, and all other plastic caps...

Letter Asking for Promotion [ 2 Answers ]

Request letter for permanent job in company

Perfect cover letter for job in Shipping & Logistics anyone ? [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings, Can any one help me with a sample of the PERFECT COVER LETTER for a sales job in A SHIPPING company..? Thanks so much, J...

Promotion letter [ 2 Answers ]

I have been asked to assist a colleague( who is due for promotion)by writing a note to the Vice president of the Department. The letter is to be brief , about 3-5 lines thanking for all the assistance afforded during the last few months. How do I start this note? She will become a senior supervisor...

View more questions Search