Thermostat I can't set it too cold air mode

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is the air from central air condition cool enough? [ 2 Answers ]

The Return temperature = 80 Out of the air condition = 73 Is my central air condition working fine? Is the air cool enough? thank

Air condition [ 1 Answers ]

I recently changed oil in a 2006 Pontiac G6 and the owner asked me a question about her air conditon. She bought it from a dealer and her air seems not to blow cold. I ran the car , a/c on , compressor kicks on normally (no cycling) but it blows hot in drivers vent, simi cool in middle dash vents...

Air condition [ 0 Answers ]

I recently installed a 5 ton ductless split unit inside an electrical room. The complete electrical load will be installed in 2 years, but in the mean time the unit is big for the existing load. What should I do so that the unit does not cycle. Is it possible to find a thermostat with a higher...

Air Condition Air handler [ 1 Answers ]

Water is leaking coming from the air handler the drain in not clog.

No air from the air condition unit [ 1 Answers ]

We have a central air condition unit that is over 10 years old. Never had a problem until the other day. The unit is working but after awhile it stops blowing air. Not just cold air but any air. When we turned the unit off for awhile then turned it back on, it worked for about 2 hours then...

View more questions Search