Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nellzrob Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2013, 01:00 PM
    Zipline implimentation
    What legal aspects should you look at when implementing a zip line in a national park as an innovation? What permits, licences or requirements are needed?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 6, 2013, 01:40 PM
    Well first you have to get a concession license from the Park Service. That will mean presenting a business plan with environmental impact study. That's assuming there is even any interest in doing it. I would check that out first.
    nellzrob Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2013, 07:38 AM
    Thanks for the response.. its actually for a law paper for an assignment.. just want to make sure that I cover the entire legal aspect to implement a zip line..
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 9, 2013, 07:50 AM
    You should have specified that. Be have rules about homework questions. This assignment was given to you to show you know how to do the research, not get someone to do the work for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom won't let me put up the zipline, my ONLY birthday present? [ 2 Answers ]

So, for my 11th birthday a few years ago, all I wanted was a zipline. That was it. It didn't even have to be that big, but my dad went all out. He built a tower for me to start at and end. One day, he was having a party and one of his friends tried the unfinished zipline. He broke his back and neck...

View more questions Search