Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bodylistener Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2013, 06:12 AM
    Someone installed a Trane XL 90 and now the AC unit will not work with the furnace.
    A local AC& Heating company installed a Trane XL90 in the attic of my home. Now the AC unit that was already there is not working with the furnace. How can I remedy this issue?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2013, 10:57 PM
    Call the installer back to do his job right,, you paid him I`m sure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan on 1992 American Standard (Trane) doesn't work . Model # YCC018F1LOBA unit comes [ 1 Answers ]

1992 gas/electric heat pump fan will not blow. Model #YCC018F1LOBA

I had a 95% eff Trane furnace installed , now when the heat is on the outside [ 2 Answers ]

I had a 95% eff Trane furnace installed , now when the heat is on the outside pcv vents are spitting water and making a loud perculating noise . Is this normal?

Trane xr80 furnace installed with old coil from over 10 years ago. [ 3 Answers ]

Should I replce the coil with a trane compatible with the current unit instaled a year ago? What would be the difference. Finally, my house is 2000 sq ft from 1983 and the ducts are I don't think placed in right positions.

Clicking noise one story above unit when TRANE furnace is engaged from Zone thermosta [ 12 Answers ]

I recently had my wall mounted thermostat moved to a different location in my house by a licensed electrician. Shortly afterwards (not the same day) a steady and continuous clicking sound started to come from behind the wall where the thermostat used to be located. This sound only comes on when I...

Installed new thermostat unit doesn't work [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Installed a digital thermostat, replacing a manual one. The fan worked for a short time, then switched to heat mode and it didn't work. Found I had it wired one wire wrong, Wired it right, then nothing, Could this cause damage to my unit? I put the old one back on it still doesn't work. I have...

View more questions Search