Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peggycushing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2013, 11:38 AM
    IPAD 3 - won't install updates
    I have six updates for various apps that I was asked if I wanted to install. As usual, I hit "install all" and usually it starts right away. This time it did not work, I have 6 black boxes where the apps used to be and I cannot delete them to reinstall. Please advise!

Thank you
    Peggy
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Jun 4, 2013, 01:19 PM
    Did you try power-cycling the iPad? That may clear things up. Also connecting it to your PC and trying to remove them with itunes may work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Updates applications on iPad not working [ 2 Answers ]

On my Ipad2 I have 5 apps with an update available. When I select to update and give my password the app symbol just shows "waiting". No download is occurring on anyone of the apps in question. This just started yesterday, I've rebooted and re-synched.

My internet connection is fine but cannot install updates? [ 0 Answers ]

Using Firefox 3.6.8 and MacOS 10.6.4 (though I have a partitioned drive operating Windows). There are some sites I cannot get into (eg Facebook and Hotmail), though everything was fine till 2 days ago, and I cannot install updates-getting a message that there is a problem with the network...

How open and install downloaded Driver Updates. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a DELL Laptop E1505 with Windows Vista installed and a DELL Desktop E510 with XP Professional installed. Problem applies to both computers. How do I Open and Install downloaded drivers that were downloaded in a file to My Doc's? I went to the DELL site to download new drivers and...

Updates will not install [ 1 Answers ]

G'Day ; I posted a question a little while ago about ms updates not installing, well I found the answer on another forum site Techarena so I thought I'd post the answer on this site so anyone having the same frustrating problem can repair the problem, I , being totally ignorant of how...

Can't install Windows XP Updates [ 5 Answers ]

(sorry, the question title should be "CAN'T" install updates) I had to replace a dead motherboard. That went fine and WinXP seemed to reinstall without incident. (Yes, it is a valid, legal copy of Windows). I was able to validate the install and run the Microsoft Windows Installer 3.1 from...

View more questions Search