Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 12, 2013, 10:17 AM
    I can't see the bug. Can you crop the pic and blow it up? (You have no idea how tempted I was to snark this post.)
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jul 15, 2013, 11:08 AM
    Haha yes, it is a drain... OK I tried to crop and re-size. Doesn't look much clearer though.
    Attached Images

Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 16, 2013, 01:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    haha yes, it is a drain... ok I tried to crop and re-size. Doesn't look much clearer though.
    Possibly a Larder Beetle
    Larder beetle (Dermestes lardarius)
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Aug 23, 2013, 05:54 PM
    Yup that's it! Must be the dog food thwyi attracted to, or my uhhm "costumes" :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to convert 220, red, black, green, white to red, black, green, white and copper [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 220 coming out of a hot tube with a red, black, white and green wire. There is a wire running out of the breaker box with a red, white, black and green. How do you convert the two together?

How to dye already black hair Jet black with red highlights. What comes first? [ 2 Answers ]

Please help. My natural color is a natural black or like a 1B and I have some strands of gray that have increased over the last few years. I have finally decided I would like to get a permanent color and go Jet Black. But I would like some red highlights in my crown area (I just recently cut my...

Black, red, black, purple wires for ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, old switch broke in half. Four wires exist. Red, balck, purple, and a thicker black. My hampton switch from Lowe's says there should be a yellow, and orange wire. How do I arrange this. Note: unknown ceiling fan model, came with house

Connecting red black tan and wires to ceiling fan with blue black green and white wir [ 2 Answers ]

How to connect red black tan and wires to ceiling fan with blue black green and white wires

Is it OK to wear a black shirt, red tie and on top of that a red v neck jumper? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, just wanted to know if this was a good outfit for valentines day clubbing Im not sure about the 'rules' regarding coloured v necks and ties etc etc... help me fashion geeks! Thank You

View more questions Search