Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blue54286 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2013, 12:22 PM
    About worms
    Well I would like to know if you have worms in your body can you die from it or your body will kill it please let me know because I would like to know thanks by e mail me OK thanks.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 3, 2013, 12:25 PM
    Any particular kind of worms? Pinworms? A tapeworm?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worms [ 3 Answers ]

How do you get rid of tiny worms - I've been told they are Portuguese worms from my house they are all over the window sills thank you

Can of worms! [ 985 Answers ]

All right, I might be opening up a giant can of worms here! I thought this could be somewhere to come when you just need to vent about anything! I'll start it off by talking about the companies where you pay for their service, but if you need them to come and repair something that is generally...

Web worms (bag worms) everywhere [ 3 Answers ]

My neighbor's tree is full of web worms, I think they are also called bag worms. These fuzzy little worms, they're caterpillars really, drop onto my deck and are eating everything in sight. They don't make the web-like encasements, but they are killing my potted plants; mandevilla, vinca, mint,...

Worms [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My daughter needs to know if worms are reptiles. I have no clue, so if anyone could shed some light on the subject, I would appreciate it. Thanks for your time. :)

Worms [ 3 Answers ]

This is my first dog... I let her out her cage tonight and when she pooped, her poop had worms in it... where did it come from and I don't know I'm just grossed out... im taking her to the vet tomorrow... help!do anyone have any information?

View more questions Search