Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hannahlouisaaaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2013, 12:14 PM
    Very recent film
    Hi so this is a very recent film and I've seen it advertised at cinemas about 2 months ago roughly and I thinks it is about society being overruled by people and turned into robot-like people and there's two main character a boy and a girl who go against it and try and save everybody the girl gets turned into one of these robot things but I think they fall in love. Sorry very vague but I only saw the advertisement please help! :)
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2013, 01:00 PM
    Are you looking for the movie called Pacific Rim?

Pacific Rim (2013) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would like to discuss Russian Film Director & Film Theorist Sergei Eisenstein [ 0 Answers ]

Can some one help explain Eisenstein's term of "Unexpected"? I have this much so far: Eisenstein came up with the "Unexpected" after seeing a troupe of Kabuki actors. The "Unexpected" is the combining of different elements: sound, costume, voice, space, and movement, to create a diverse...

Recent film I've watched can't remember the name of it! [ 1 Answers ]

I need the name of a film I've watched all I remember is, it's a horror/ghost movie starring a little blonde around maybe 7-9 yrs old she has a little material raggy doll, (creepy looking) and she gets told (I think) to kill. I'm sure it was made recently (in the last maybe 5 yrs) that's all I...

True film about wife kills husband,daughter takes blame think its 80's film [ 1 Answers ]

Mother kills her husband at start of the film and gets her teenage daughter to take the blame its based on a true story I think its late 80's and very early 90's, anyone know what you call it ?

Does anyone know the name of this recent horror film [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the UK and I have seen it advertised on TV recently. The only aspects I can remember was SS troopers and they were sort of supernatural, that's why I think it was a horror film. The tag line was something like 'Evil doesn't die, it just rests'... it looks like it was made in the past...

Need title of recent film about cruzing in the 50's [ 1 Answers ]

The movie trailor said "Better than American Graffiti" Someone on my xmas list wants it. I don't know a single actor. He said it was recent... I guess it could be :eek: 2005? 06?

View more questions Search