Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitty131496 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Jun 3, 2013, 12:03 PM
    What are two ways in which the caste system became more restrictive during the Maurya
    What are two ways in which the caste system became more restrictive during the Mauryan and Gupta ages?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 3, 2013, 12:12 PM
    What does your textbook say?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2013, 01:30 PM
    Kitty, you've posted more than a few homework questions. What about the AMHD homework policy don't you understand? I think it was made rather clear to you at least once before - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/histor...-743869-3.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ancient Indian caste system before 1500CE [ 3 Answers ]

So I'm doing a project on the ancient Indian caste system, and its suppose to be in a format of a newspaper. One of the parts of it is suppose to be an interview with a person of that time and it has to be an actual person. Another is an editorial where someone give their opinion about the whole...

Breed Restrictive Legislation [ 3 Answers ]

Is anyone from a state that has overcome breed restrictions? It is nearly impossible to find housing that allows American Staffordshire Terriers, Chow Chows, Rottweilers, or Dobermans; I mean they don't even allow temperament testing, which seems ridiculous to me. For instance at the apartments I...

Restrictive covenants [ 17 Answers ]

I have a situation and I am sure how to help my uncle. Arturo owned a seven acre tract, Skyacre, which was adjacent to a similarly sized meadow, Greenacre, owned by Benno. In an effort to protect his view of Greenacre and sight line of the horizon, Arturo, without benefit of counsel, drafted...

View more questions Search