Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dgaine123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2013, 11:59 AM
    Smoked 3 times in three monthes hair folicle test in two weeks will I pass?
    I smoked the first time about three monthes ago. Then about two weeks later then about a week in a halve. The first time just a few hits the second time the same the third time about 6. Each time I smoked it was crappy weed shared among a lot of people. Before all of this one year clean. I got my hair cut two days ago. I will be a little over two monthes clean when my test comes. Will I pass? If not what can I do? I rather do home remidies then buying some crazy stuff
    kitty131496 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Jun 3, 2013, 12:04 PM
    Yes

Jun 3, 2013, 12:05 PM
    Well OK kitty I hope so I'm freakin out!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2013, 12:34 PM
    I hope Kitty understand hair folicle tests. I'm not sure she does. Hopefully she has a source.

Have you checked her other posts?

Jun 3, 2013, 12:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I hope Kitty understand hair folicle tests. I'm not sure she does. Hopefully she has a source.

Have you checked her other posts?
    no I haven't her answer of just yes really isent what I need lol so what you think?
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2013, 01:27 PM
    No one will advise you how to circumvent the law - and those kits to help you pass do not work anyway.

My suspicion if you smoked very little (as you said) is that you will pass - but keep in mind that hair grows out, the traces don't just vanish. If your hair is too short to test it can be plucked from other parts of the body.

There are, of course, no 100% guarantees.

Jun 3, 2013, 01:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    No one will advise you how to circumvent the law - and those kits to help you pass do not work anyway.

My suspicion if you smoked very little (as you said) is that you will pass - but keep in mind that hair grows out, the traces don't just vanish. If your hair is too short to test it can be plucked from other parts of the body.

There are, of course, no 100% guarantees.
    it was a small amount. And yeah I hear nothing really works a part of me is worried the other part is not. So yea curious what some people think.
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2013, 02:05 PM
    If I were a betting woman I'd bet you'll pass.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I pass a hair folicle test if I did 1 line of cocaine 3 weeks ago? [ 12 Answers ]

I just got a call for work, and they are requiring a hair follicle test. I do not ussually do drugs but did a single line of cocaine 2 weeks ago, and my test is in 1 week. I never smoke pot or any other drugs, and this was the only time I've done drugs in at least a year or more, am I going to...

If I smoked pot like 5 times in the past 6 months... can I pass a hair follicle test? [ 2 Answers ]

Apparently these hair follicle drug tests go back six months and who can prepare for that? I've smoked pot about 5 times within the past 6 months each time was about 1-2 hits... can I past this hair follicle drug test? Last time I smoke was about three weeks ago...

How to pass a hair folicle test [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know how to pass a hair folicle test. Does anybody know by experience?

View more questions Search