Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dan F Kelly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2013, 10:53 AM
    Children of Abba
    Please translate "Children of Abba" and "The Golden Rule" to Sanskrit.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Jun 3, 2013, 11:22 AM
    literal translation will be स्वर्णिम नियम = The golden rule.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's book about children going back to ancient Roman or Greek times [ 1 Answers ]

For some years I've been looking for a book that I enjoyed as a child in the 60s. I hope other baby boomers may be able to help? The book was probably written in the 40s or 50s. It was about a small group of children who went back to the time of the ancient Romans (or Greeks), and explored,...

Is children's father liable to pay rent for his children if he kicks the mother out? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been living together for 8 years. We have never been married. We have 3 children together.He owns the house we live in (in TN).He now wants to kick me out.The children are coming with me.I am currently trying to get disability and have no income. Would he be liable to pay...

1960's children's book - children in park, invented names [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for a book which I loved as a child in the late 1960's, would have been published maybe as early as fifties. It was about 6 children who lived opposite a London Park, and they made it their own after the gates were closed by squeezing through a loose railing. They invented names for...

What if your children's mother lets her boyfriend claim the fathers children [ 1 Answers ]

The mother of my children and I are spit up and she has a boyfriend and she said that h&r block said that he can claim my children on his taxes, Is this true?

View more questions Search