Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CrownedKing106 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2013, 07:43 AM
    Ask a Movie Expert
    This movie had knights and magic. There were two sets of nights and also two sets of mages. There were regular knight and a advance type knights that fought against dark mages. There was a knight who had a mentor that got killed and the advanced knights made it look like his apprentice did it. The mentor went to go meet someone in the woods where he died and his apprentice tried to save him. The apprentice had to run and he met up with the person his mentor was meeting with and he was a mage. The apprentice had to find is way back to the castle to clear is name and mentor name to the queen or sometin. The advanced knights was planning to over throw the queen so that one of her desciples can rule or sometin like that in the end the knight had to fight off some gigantic beast with the help of mages

Check out some similar questions!

Old movie expert [ 1 Answers ]

There was this old movie, I only caught the tail-end of it. The last 5-10 minuted went like this. Woman and man confront in apartment, they discuss some sort of crime, solved/ or unsolved, that took place earlier in the movie. The man may or may not have become a bit defensive, and the woman...

Ask a movie expert [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for this scene from superman 2 from 1980 where these astronauts are on the moon and they all get killed, by Zod, Ursa, and Non I remember one of the astronauts death where you actually saw him explode into a giant balloon like thing but I cannot find that scene anywhere if you can tell...

Ask a movie expert [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a sci fi movie with Stuart Whitman. It is about a race For the last available land.

Ask a movie expert? [ 0 Answers ]

A movie probably from the 80s. Had a training camp for what I believe were models. They did an exercise and sang a song. While using their arms to pump their breasts together they sang: "I must, I must, I must increase my bust. I know, I know, I know that they will grow." Just can't remember...

Sci Fi Movie Expert - Dying Sun Movie With Android [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie roughly five years ago on Television - it could have been made for TV, but was pretty high quality; and it has been killing me to find this! There was a spacecraft with crew; and a man and woman who have a romantic scene; at the end the woman ended up being an Android and she...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.