Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JaniePK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2013, 08:47 PM
    Waitin' on Summer Arthur A. Kaplan Co. lithograph print by Roesch
    Found this print at a yard sale. Not sure on the full name of "Roesch" but it says Roesch #380 on it in the left bottom corner & says Arthur A. Kaplan Co. Very old frame & matting so I just wondered if there's any value to it. Nice picture with a buggy in the left side.

Check out some similar questions!

Arthur Byrne original lithograph signed Summer Garden 3 [ 0 Answers ]

Would like a resale value on this original lithograph. It is pencil signed and numbered. Also after title Summer Garden there is an additional number 3. Thanks

In a painting how can you tell a print from a lithograph [ 0 Answers ]

I have a painting about 16x20 ? Of a indian girl in a painting how can you tell a print from a lithograph

Collector's Guild lithograph print of two deers on a mountainside. [ 0 Answers ]

This lithograph print has the Collector's Guild stamp on the back but it is in French and I cannot make out the artists name, any help? It shows that it is 54 out of 375. The artists name begins with a P and about 6 letters long.

Kaplan univ. [ 1 Answers ]

Is Kaplan univ. nationally accredited for a GED or high school diploma program?

Is he the lad I've been waiting 4? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I just want to say I met this lad phil about 5 days ago and I just want to no if he's the right lad for me if he's going to dump me or cheat on me or are we going to be together forever I just want to know if he's the one I've been waiting for does he lie in my future or have I made a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.