Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angleyez62 Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Mar 23, 2007, 01:14 PM
    So very lost
    My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year now. I recently told him I have anorexia to the full extent. This means I get overly moodie to the point where afterwards, when I'm calm, I'm astonished at myself cause I don't even know how I could be so tempered and emotional. He has been very supportive and ensuring that I eat to maintain a onstant mood as much as possible but as those who suffer from such a disorder, it is hard to maintain eating habits at all.
    I am starting to feel like the biggest burden in his life as I put him through hell more than I would like too at all. It hurts me to hurt him so bad but I don' tknow exactly how to control myself even though I do try! I don't want to put him through it anymore as I'm sure he feels like a baby-sitter, telling me to calm down, eat, hold me, watch me.. you know! And I feel terrible and feel that it would be better to deal with this on my own. I do love him very much and I know he is willing to do all of it for me but my guilty conscious is starting to take over!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 23, 2007, 01:20 PM
    Stop with the guilt trips and heroics and let him support you through this hard time. If he didn't want to be there he would have been long gone so relax and get healthy.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 01:25 PM
    I hope you're under a physicians care as well... therapy would be important as well - usually this type of crisis is caused by other issues. Please - today - go seek some real professionals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so lost... please help me [ 2 Answers ]

OK forget that last message... I've done it I've had my 1st real kiss and lets just say it was the funniest thing ever, OK my boyfriend kept making grunting noises and stuff and I couldn't help but laugh so, I ended up choking on our spit!hahahaha it was so funny!if you have some funny stories...

Lost with what to do. [ 3 Answers ]

Ive been in a long distance relationship that started over the internet nine months ago with a girl that's in medical school. The first six months or so were amazing, the last two months however have not exactly been the best, when I would fly up there to see her, I was always edgy and not all...

Have I lost her? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get her back? I broke off with my girlfriend of 7 yrs because we seemed to be stuck in a rut. We had both had long term marraiges. and both got divorced around the same time. When our relationship blossomed. We had a great 7 years of course there were ups and downs during it. Mainly...

Lost [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 29 and I feel like I'm a mess. My major issue is confrontation. Im always getting dumped on by people, feeling like a doormat, and I feel like I don't know how to nip things in the bud and put people in their place, whether formal situations or informal. I don't know how to establish myself...

View more questions Search