Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Confuzzledmonkey Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Coping with bullies
    At school some (well lots) people are mean to me. I have a few friends but a majority of people just tease me or talk behind my back. There is one girl, she joined school just this year, at first I thought she was nice, but then she had her little group of friends and a few peple who I considered my closest friends went off with her, now they've changed its all boyfriends, fashion and gossip. I tyr too be fashionable but even when I happen to rip a tiny hole in my jumper or something people will rib me for weeks. I need advice.
    destiny-hope Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 01:29 PM
    I am in the same position,everyone in my class hates me for no reason,but luckily I have made friends with these REALLY nice girls in the class next door.I might be left out in everything in my class,but having friends in a different class gives you hope.I try to be a optimist,it really helps & try to be nice to the bullies when they bully you,that's what I do,and if you can't find friends in your own class,try to find some in a different class.that's how I survive!!
    Confuzzledmonkey Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 02:06 PM
    Well its more the boys in my class and the girl in the other class
    nindzha Posts: 86, Reputation: 5

Mar 23, 2007, 04:33 PM
    Teasing in school... it depends of how old are if this is childish teasing lets say till age of 14, than I can't really add anything.
    If u are older as I presume.. than, we start at asking yourself why are the other friends teasing me for. People, let us say a group of people normally "attack" someone when he is different like the others, the majority. Example: talks little, dresses different, acts different,looks different.. etc. But this you all know.
    What you should do is that you stand firmly at this situations and most important thing don't take it into your hearth. You should act like a solider, without feelings, tough, brave.
    Than things will start to get better, you must take the reaseon for teasing you away from them and this is weaknes. Just don't do some Rambo , lol.
    I hope you understaned what I meant to say.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2007, 11:12 PM
    Honestly this happens to a lot of people. It does make times difficult. What you need to know is that people who have big group of friends always needs to be with others to make themselves feel good. For people who do not have many friends or one really good friend I believe are better off. I know there are times or most of the times you want to fit in and be one of the crowd at the same time you know you do not want to be one of them because you know how it feels to have those things done to you.

There will always be people who want to put you down, who want to make you look bad, always try to cause trouble. Whether it be in school, work and even families sometimes. It is all in how you handle this, it is all in your reactions that will actually determine how you get through it.

I know exactly what your describing, because I went through it in school and now work. People are cruel. Remember you can not control how they act, but you can always control your reactions and if your going to let this people get under your skin or learn to overcome. By changing the way you think.

Joe
    nerdyweirdo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 04:51 AM
    Why should you care about what shallow, selfish girls think? You are a strong girl, I know it. So fight and don't be afraid of them. Face your fear. Believe me, I had to go through that as well. DO NOT TRANSFER SCHOOL. You are merely running away from your fear if you do that. If you seriously are chicken, then transfer school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Re-tile and new coping [ 2 Answers ]

Hello- Gunite pool repair help seems to be minimal on the web. I would like to know if replacing both coping and tile what to do first, the coping or the tile and why? Thanks

View more questions Search