Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Jun 2, 2013, 04:32 PM
    Swiss Beers
    Does anyone know some of the more popular beers from Switzerland? The only one I could find in Canada was Swiss Mountain from the Appenzell region. It was okay but nothing special, I find pale lagers and pilsners kind of boring. I prefer Weissbiers, stouts and dark ales.

Check out some similar questions!

Want a swiss passport [ 1 Answers ]

I was born in the USA, my dad was born in Switzerland. Can I get dual citizenship or a Swiss passport?

Swiss AG company [ 1 Answers ]

An AG company in Switzerland wants to hire me in California. The job is as follows- They wire money directly to me, either directly to my personal account, or I can set up a business account. Then, I go purchase the products either in the store or online, whichever they specify. I then call to...

Swiss wine [ 2 Answers ]

We all know that the Swiss make great chocolate and luckily, it is easy to find in stores. I've heard that they make some excellent wines and in stores I see wines from nearly every country in the world but none from Switzerland. I would love to try some but can never find any. Does anyone know if...

Swiss Guard [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I am American and have an interest in joining the Swiss Guard at the Vatican. I have visited all the websites that have information about the Guard and the Swiss citizenship laws. I was wondring if anyone here could tell me more about the Swiss Guard than the simple criteria posted on : ...

Swiss Citizenship [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I was wondering how hard it is to obtain a Swiss citizenship, if you are not born there and don't have family members there. How long does it take? Is it ture you have to live there for 12 years before you can even apply? Is there a more quick way, like joining the military or something?...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.