Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eshamonique Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2013, 03:13 PM
    Emachines computer won't reboot
    I tried to reboot my emachines desktop with the 3 cds I got from emachines... its a system cd which boots up but when It promps for recovery cd it ejects in says can't find specified location
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Jun 3, 2013, 07:53 AM
    With 3 cds I assume one boot and two recovery. Sometimes a recovery needs the last disk first before it will recover and will prompt you for the first disk after that. I'm not sure but perhaps it needs to know the totality of the recovery (final disk) before it can create a proper partition or something. This has happened to me with something in the past but I don't remember what it was.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My emachines T2885 computer won't turn on [ 13 Answers ]

I have an emachines T2885 computer that won't power up... my first thoght was the power supply... I went out and bought a new one and it still didn't turn on... I press the power on button and no lights turn on at all... I also opened it up and everything is were its suppose to be... any...

The power button wire fell out of my emachines t1840 computer where does it go? [ 2 Answers ]

The power button cord fell out of my emachines computer and I cannot figure out where it goes. The plus is a small square 2 pin plug. There is a spot it looks like it goes but it isn't working when it is plugged in in that spot. Can anyone help?

How could I reboot my computer? [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to reboot my computer... my computer all of a suddon is telling me that my windows xp isn't genuine... I have all the cd's for windows... the little bar code on my computer is there... I tried to fix this with windows, but it did not work, so I just want to reinstall my windows xp...

How do I reboot my computer and start frest as though it was a new computer [ 17 Answers ]

My computer is very slow I want to reboot it from the start

View more questions Search