Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kenster Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2013, 03:17 PM
    Thank you for taking time to chat over this matter. I appreciate it.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 2, 2013, 03:42 PM
    No problem. Stay in touch about it!
    3forparker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2013, 07:55 PM
    My wife and I are experiencing the Same thing. I have been wondering if it is a notification sound on one of our Android Tablets. Those of you experiencing this sound, do you have an Android Device near the area where you're hearing the sound? Specifically, I think it may be my daughter's Talking Tom/Ginger/Pierre apps... but we haven't figured it out. We are considering paranormal sources as well... on one occasion it happened after prayer.
    jayanthi1969 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2013, 08:08 AM
    Hi, I posted in this thread on Aug 24th about the squeaky toy sounds I've been hearing for the past few months. It usually happens on Saturdays when I'm at home and once in the car. But recently I heard it when I was overseas (my sister heard it too) and a week later at a restaurant and more recently in the office. The squeak is really loud and sounds just like someone pressed a squeaky once and let it go. Today, I asked a psychic what he thinks it could be. He says it is a spirit which had been very close to me before it died. It could've been due to a miscarriage, an abortion or a beloved pet. I have never been pregnant so the 1st and 2nd reasons are out. It could only be the 3rd reason, which the spirit of my dog which died of cancer a month before I heard the squeaky sounds. The psychic said there is nothing to be worried or scared about. The spirit is making the sounds to just tell me that it's still around and it is here to protect me. It is really comforting to know this. I am a Hindu and we believe that all living beings have souls that continue to exist after death.

Nov 25, 2013, 10:48 AM
    Psychics say a lot of things. Keep that in mind as well.

3forparker - you bring up a good point. There are just so many sources a sound like that could be coming from. It's good to keep your mind open to the paranormal AND normal.

Not too long ago I was at work in a very secluded (and creepy) location. Just as I crawled though a vent opening to go further into a crawl space I began to hear voices where there were not any people. After a minute or two I realized I butt dialed my FOXnews app and it was playing while in my pocket.
    auntlorianne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2013, 12:59 PM
    Oh my gosh! I have been very worried about hearing the same squeak toy. Only one "squeeze" then it's gone. I thought I was going crazy. My beloved sister died a year ago November 14th. Everyone thinks it is she. As wonderful as that sounds, I cannot bring myself to believe it.

Nov 26, 2013, 07:31 PM
    I cannot bring myself to believe these noises are past loved ones as well... for many reasons.
    Cbeal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2013, 09:43 AM
    I found this blog as I was researching the same scenario happening to my husband and I. The sound has always been in our house and once in our car. I decided to start calendaring it and it has happened every 2 weeks to the day with today being the most recent.

Nov 30, 2013, 10:56 AM
    Has anyone posting here been able to record this noise? Either on video or audio only?
    waterdroppedlet Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2013, 06:32 PM
    I too have been hearing a squeeky toy noise... we do have dogs... but we don't have any squeeky toys... our dogs are 14 and 12 years and they really don't play any more. Every time I have heard it, all the animals have been accounted for and only I and my son and my dog have heard the noise. It's always a squeaky toy noise... but sometimes it sounds like it gets stepped on once and hard, other times it sounds like it's lightly pressed once, tonight it sounded like it was barely pressed and pressed harder consecutively... squa... squeek squeek... I hope it's not a large rat. I have heard it downstairs in 3 different rooms and my son has heard it in his room upstairs once. I don't get it... not scary to me just weird and I don't really believe in ghosts so... I'm just curious, scientifically speaking.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 18, 2013, 06:53 PM
    Are your dogs reacting to the sound ?

Dec 18, 2013, 09:34 PM
    Yes, the one time I was in the guest bedroom my 12 year dog lifted her head towards where I heard the noise so I knew it wasn't just me hearing things.
    SPArties Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2014, 07:48 AM
    OMG -I am hearing this CONSTANTLY... and I Googled "Squeaky Toy Noise" just to see what would come up - not with the intention of anything paranormal or anything. I have had a rough couple of years... my mom passed away in December of 1996, then my Dad passed away last November 13, 2012. 5 months to the day in April, 2013 my Uncle/GodFather who lived in the house with us also passed away. I was very close to all of these people. A few weeks ago in mid-December it was early evening, I was sitting on my sofa and I heard a "squeaky toy noise" as if it was a dog toy that someone squeezed only once. I do have a dog - who also heard it too, and followed "something" around the room with his eyes when he heard it. I checked all of his toys, which I removed the squeakers from because he chews them and can swallow them (he's tiny) and NOT ONE Of them had the noise maker in it. They were also up on a shelf in my house as I had just cleaned and didn't want him tearing them up again all over the carpet. A few days later, when I awoke early in the morning and was doing something in my back hall I heard it again, a few days after that, sitting on a chair in my living room I heard it again. My phone was no where around, I wasn't wearing shoes (as someone said maybe it was my shoes) it wasn't the heat coming up (I live in NJ) My boyfriend was there at the time and did not hear it.
    On New Year's Eve we went to my deceased Dad's house in FL for a mini vacay and at 12:16AM, just after midnight, my boyfriend and I BOTH heard the squeaky toy noise. I was in the kitchen, he was sitting on the sofa (I could see him) and we both jumped up and heard it. He said he heard it now. The next day (New Year's Day) he and I were in a crowded beach bar and you could only hear each other sitting at our table. We both heard it there again - no children or dogs around. A few days after that I was sleeping on the sofa early in the morning and my boyfriend was in our bedroom when at 9:08am we both heard it again - in fact it woke us both up. Just a week ago I was at a girlfriend's house early in the morning and sitting on her sofa - no shoes or heat on and we BOTH heard it. My best friend in NJ said she heard it the other day, 10 minutes before I called her and now I just heard it again this morning, which prompted me to Google it. It is not a "rat" It does not make that sound at all - it is distinctly a toy. It is not "heat" coming up because we don't have that in FL, it is not our shoes because I am either NOT wearing them or wearing entirely different ones from NJ to FL and it is not the dog toy as he has none with squeakers in them and most of the times we heard it, he was sleeping on my lap, not playing. Except for the BAR - which he wasn't with us at all. Same thing for my 2 friends houses, in 2 different states. I am going through a very hard time right now and missing my parents a lot. I wonder if it is them, my uncle or someone else and if so, what they are trying to tell me. I hear it a LOT lately - much more so in FL, which was my Dad's house. Any insights? Thank you

Jan 18, 2014, 09:00 PM
    I too have lost many loved ones but... I can't seem to think why now... and why only in my house. My husband finally heard it and the strange thing is it moves around. The noise is not exactly the same every time as in a pre-recorded noise the government is sending to me to drive me insane as in a conspiracy... joking aside though it is not something like a pre-recorded sound exactly the same every time... no... it is very much as though someone squeezes it harder at times (as if it was stepped on) and other times as if it was squeezed by weak hand. I lost my mom in 2001 (where I used to live, 3 hours away) and then my husband lost his mom in 2/2004 and his dad in 5/2004 in different cities our only son was born in November of that year... not sure if there is a relevance to that anyhow they lived hours from where we currently live. Also, it seems strange that in the last few months I have been hearing a squeeky toy. I have had other strange things occur which occurred similarly (same time of year, a year ago)... water droplets out of the blue (no my roof wasn't leaking and the drops only landed on my son or in my son's room/bed. I would have totally dismissed it but I saw the drop fall on his leg (it looked like a thick water droplet or perhaps tear drop consistency) and I searched everwhere for where this drop could have come. I am perplexed. I don't always hear it in the room I am in, I hear it in other rooms where I am not at, so I hear it at a distance and am unsure which room the noise was coming from. Anyhow, I am not a believer in paranormal but I am having a hard time scientifically trying to explain these such occurrences. No one to my knowledge has ever passed in this house, except one of our little dogs drowned in our pool when we first moved in (a yorkie). We have since taken the pool out. I live out in the country and so a rat clutching a squeeky toy often pops into my head. I picture the rat running around carrying a squeeky toy like a teddy bear and he clutches it when he is startled or scared... like Mr. Howell and Teddy on Gilligan's Island. Yes, some insight would be nice. I can't explain it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

This lyrics sounds abit like R&B hope it sounds good: what of this too [ 1 Answers ]

I, is not easy, but you still got to push on Ready, all right Chorus when they say this they say that Do what you do3x when they say this they say that Do what you do

Kids TV show or cartoon where toy's/ toy people come to life [ 12 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm trying to figure out the name of the show/cartoon where the toy shop closes for the night, and I think there was a real boy/child that slid down a slide or rode a train into the toy store. And the toys come to life. I think there was a dog too. An old man and...

View more questions Search