Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    piphi94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2013, 08:45 PM
    PEth testing method via IV blood draw
    I have had the PEth spot test in the past, which required a significant amount of blood to be milked from my finger.

This time the lab did not carry the testing kit with the card, so the nurse had to draw blood from my vein. They were only able to draw about 1-2mL. Is this enough blood to measure a detectable amount of PEth?

Check out some similar questions!

Peth Testing -- How long is it testable after drinking? [ 19 Answers ]

I am in recovery from alcoholism but slipped a few weeks ago. Prior to this episode of drinking, I had four months of continuous absolute sobriety. I drank on (5) occasions over about a two-week period and I estimate I consumed a Grand Total of approximately 550 grams of alcohol. (This was...

False positives in peth testing [ 13 Answers ]

I do random urine drug screens. In a 6 month period I have came back with 3 diluted urines which a peth test was ordered. Now the Peth came back with a 63? I do not get it. My last taste of Alcohol was June 3, 2012. What is wrong. I contributed juicing and hcg to the diluted urines. ...

Peth alcohol testing [ 6 Answers ]

Need info on peth test. Had to take a peth test 25 days after drinking. What is the chances of passing?

PEth testing [ 2 Answers ]

I have to submit a PEth test today and I drank 3 times in the last month. One time 12 days ago. Less than 3 beers. 9 days ago had a party and drank about 8 drinks total then had one small drink 4 days ago. I estimate total of 240 g alcohol over whole 2 week period. What are my chances of failing a...

Questions on peth testing [ 1 Answers ]

Can a drug like Dexilant cause a peth test false positive?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.