I need chicken advice, please cover all of the following:

- Good Breeds
    - Homes for chickens
    - Cost (usually)
    - Where to buy (UK)
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 1, 2013, 01:17 PM
    Hi spannaw, I don't think there are any regulars here from the UK, at least not at the moment. There is a huge amount of information on various chicken sites that you will need to read anyway, rather than just some general advice. Opinions about breeds, care, and coops will vary a lot too, so reading chat on those sites is good.
    (One suggestion I will make is building a movable coop, on wheels such as bicycle wheels. I haven't built one; just interested at one time.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chicken Stock vs. Chicken Broth? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first time asking of you Gentle Folks. I've recently found the advantage to using canned chicken broth to start my chicken soups and other dishes. However, what's the difference between "chicken stock" and "chicken broth"? It has come up because I have a couple of coupons for...

If a chicken eat pig meat than that chicken is halal or not [ 1 Answers ]

If a chicken eat pig meat than that chicken is halal or not

I want to get your advice, to make sure I am giving the correct advice [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine emailed me her question, knowing that I have gone through the custody thing before myself. She asked me when she can file abandonment on her sons father. I want to run by you what I am emailing her back to make sure I give her the correct information. Thank you for your help :)

Chicken help [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to raise chickens and I'm having trouble keeping them alive, first it was the wildlife and now they are eating each other,help

How do I stop chicken pecking chicken [ 2 Answers ]

Help, rescued 6 featherless battery hens, they're recovering well, except one who is picked on, pecked and generally not refeathering- due to attack I think. Should she be isolated? For how long and at bedtime too?

View more questions Search