Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    immature adult Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2013, 02:42 AM
    How to make my boyfriend happy when he's angry?
    My boyfriend often gets angry with me and thinks that I'm not responsible and I don't show care and concern to him. When he flares up at me, I tend to be defensive and can't stop thinking that he has a part to play in whatever he is angry at.after apologising, he wants me to make him "happy" for getting me angry! Other than giving him treats or buying things to bribe him, I can't think of anything else and he's even more frustrated at me for using Money to settle his unhappiness. What should I do?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 1, 2013, 05:51 AM
    Find someone else who doesn't play games.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2013, 06:01 AM
    Dump him. You cannot "make" anyone happy. And BRIBING him to be happy?

*scream*

He is the one responsible for his own happiness which should then flow out to you. It sounds like he doesn't think very well of himself, and so, instead, takes that out on you.

If you value yourself and your very Soul, dump him!!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 1, 2013, 08:11 AM
    This is ridiculous.

You really feel the need to go through all of this to appease a jerk? Come on now... Find some self respect and tell him to get lost. I can almost guarantee that he is making you feel guilty when you have no reason to... this is a form of abuse/control. Don't accept this behavior and get rid of him.

You can do better.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 1, 2013, 12:43 PM
    Tell him to get over himself, and don't allow him to take his anger out on you.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2013, 09:48 PM
    Drop him like a hot potato. That is the only option you have in this situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make your angry boyfriend happy [ 2 Answers ]

>texting replaced with good English< My boyfriend is angry because I always shout at him. I don't like to shout at him, but I'm impatient. He doesn't like it and wants to break up with me. I can't live with him. Please help. What should I do? :(

How to make your angry boyfriend happy? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend is angry upon me because he told one of our private moments to my ex boyfriend. When he knew about this he has become rude on me. We asked him many times to come back but he want me to make him happy. I want to make him happy but his rude words are hurting me a lot. I love him a lot....

My love is upset and angry with me... How do I win him back and make him happy? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in a relationship for last 6 yrs. We both love each other a lot. But some how things are these days not working between us. He is always flirting with some gals, and having sex talks too. That hurt me a lot and I last night reacted on him. The issue increased, and today I raised my hand on...

My boyfriend says I make him angry all the time? [ 5 Answers ]

Everything I do he is angery with me, but he never wants to talk about what I did or how to fix anything. He bottles everything up and then throws it at me.

View more questions Search