Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 31, 2013, 08:40 PM
    14 year old, 9th grade beer drinking games
    All I can say is , oh my god, Toni, Nate and I visited a local middle school as guests, and after our visit was taken out for dinner. Remember a meal is a one to two hour event, sometimes longer. It was a great meal, there were about 6 select students, ( the best english speakers) the head teacher and her husband, and my family. After dinner, it was time for some games, So they all started some number games in english, if you missed the number, YES, you had to drink a small glass of beer. This appears to be a normal game that they play.

I guess I have almost done it all now, sitting around a table playing drinking games with 14 year olds, ( who seem to down the beer, better than I did)
    Expert

May 31, 2013, 08:43 PM
    Here are some of the photos, and some photos of the inside of the class room

Guess I never thought of this as a way to get students to study.
    Attached Images

Expert

May 31, 2013, 08:45 PM
    There are about 60 students to a class room, they go to school from about 7:30 in the morning tilll 6 pm at night. They stay in one class room except for Music and Art. ( and PE) all of the books on the desk are there, because the inside is full of other books.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2013, 03:21 PM
    So they have got the child minding thing sorted then
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 14, 2013, 03:44 PM
    Chuck, I really think that the US and Canada are the only countries that are really strict about alcohol consumption and age. In Germany the legal drinking age is 14 for soft liquor like beer and wine. By the time these kids are old enough to drive they have the teen drinking thing far behind them. You have to be 18 to drive. Heck, you have to be 18 to get into an arcade, but you can go to a bar at 14, unless they changed the laws since the last time I checked. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test 65 hours after drinking 2 24oz beer and half 12oz beer.. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, Dr bill and everyone. I had 2 24 oz beers and half of a 12 oz bottle of beer on a Friday night I basicily drank them over a period of 8:30pm-11pm I was called in for a random EtG test at 3:30pm the following Monday, it was 65 hrs after I had my last drink. I didn't do anything to flush or...

9th grade science [ 2 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out how to do 9th grade science

I'm 15 and I'm going to 8th grade , I don't want to do 8th grade I want to skip to 9th [ 11 Answers ]

I stayed back in 4th grade and 5th grade , now I'm becoming a 8th grader , I'm really ready for high school even though my grades are a little low , can you help me shoud I move to a other country so they could skip me?

9th grade algebra [ 2 Answers ]

I really need help with algebra!! 9th grade. Help.

View more questions Search