Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittany100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2013, 08:09 AM
    Kool Aid
    I have brown hair and I dip dyed my hair with red Kool Aid. I reall want to get it out! How do I do it?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 31, 2013, 10:27 AM
    Scissors
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

May 31, 2013, 09:25 PM
    LOL Curlyben! That would do it! For other ideas feel free to check any of the dozens of other posts where this question has been asked and answered with all kinds of possibilities. In the future... PEOPLE... PLEASE DO NOT PUT KOOL AID IN YOUR HAIR. The results can be unpredictable and in some cases it can be very difficult to remove. Good luck my dear :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get Kool Aid out of my hair! [ 70 Answers ]

I have really blonde hair and have never dyed it before. I thought it would be fun to put a red streak in my hair for the summer. Internet how to's said that the dye should come out in two to three washes. Now that summer is almost over I've tried everything to try and get it out. Baking soda,...

Kool aid hair! [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I have dirty blonde hair and I thought It would be fun to dye the ends of my hair blue with Kool Aid, I wasn't thinking and I have a huge formal dance to go to this weekend and I'm freaking out. How can I get my hair back blonde fast!

How to get Kool Aid out of hair [ 0 Answers ]

I have blonde hair and I put a red koolaid strip in it the 1st week of summer, now school starts next week and its still there. Please help me...

Kool-aid removal [ 2 Answers ]

I have blond hair and I have dyed it with kool-aid about 7 times now with red raspberry... I have washed my hair A LOT it just faids but it won't COMPLETELY come out... HELP!! PLEASE!

Keyboard kool-aid [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a proper or safer way to clean kool-aid out of a wireless keyboard? My plan is to take it apart and clean as much gunk off and out of the keyboard inards as I can.

View more questions Search