Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iminlove26 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2013, 12:27 AM
    Alien Intelligence.
    I feel there is the possibility of intelligent lifewill I existing. How exciting t be? Im Skeptic about ufo's but Do you think its real?

Imagine if the were dinasours still existing. We would'nt have been in existence now.

Keeping aside the ufo, What will be the species like in similar planets?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 31, 2013, 12:33 AM
    Anything is probable in the massive expanse of the universe.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

May 31, 2013, 04:25 AM
    One thought is ufo are not aliens but much developed humans from future. It is true that there is life in space besides Earth but the unique conditions on earth are responsible for bio diversity and to duplicate same environment is almost impossible.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 31, 2013, 08:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smkanand View Post
    one thought is ufo are not aliens but much developed humans from future. it is true that there is life in space besides Earth but the unique conditions on earth are responsible for bio diversity and to duplicate same environment is almost impossible.
    Huh? A UFO is an Unidentified Flying Object. It could be spaceship from another planet, an air machine from the future, or a weather balloon among other things. So I can't understand how you can state they aren't aliens. You just don't know.

I also don't know how you can say there is life in space. You can't state positively.

And I believe there are other "Class M" planets capable of sustaining a carbon based life form.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 31, 2013, 10:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post

I also don't know how you can say there is life in space. You can't state positively.
    Oh come on now! Don't you ever watch movies?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

May 31, 2013, 10:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Huh? A UFO is an Unidentified Flying Object. It could be spaceship from another planet, an air machine from the future, or a weather balloon among other things. So I can't understand how you can state they aren't aliens. You just don't know.

And I believe there are other Class M planets capable of sustaining a carbon based life form.
    When I said ufo I did not mean machines but in sense of aliens. The thought was these ufo are from future, build by humans from future. The thought came from studies of various culture and related aspects.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 31, 2013, 10:18 AM
    I'm wondering how 'studies of various cultures and related aspects' proves that humans from the future will travel back to the present? I'm still very skeptical about time travel.

As for dinosaurs and humans together, I don't see an insurmountable problem.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 31, 2013, 10:32 AM
    when I said ufo I did not mean machines but in sense of aliens. The thought was these ufo are from future, build by humans from future. The thought came from studies of various culture and related aspects.
    I'm a stickler for accuracy. A UFO is a specific term which describe a specific phenomenon. There is nothing I know of that defines a UFO as coming from the future, outer space or whatever. In fact, the general consensus as I'm aware is that UFO refers to alien vehicles.

If you can point to any source that specifically defines UFOs are vehicles from the future, I'd be interested in reviewing them.

I have to apologize for one thing though. I thought that the Class M designation for a planet that could sustain carbon based life forms (like ours) was an official astronomical term that was picked up by the sci-fi community. But checking it out I find that, instead, it was a term first used in Star Trek and picked up bu the astronomical community.

http://nasawatch.com/archives/2011/0...any-class.html
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 31, 2013, 12:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    I'm wondering how 'studies of various cultures and related aspects' proves that humans from the future will travel back to the present? I'm still very skeptical about time travel.

As for dinosaurs and humans together, I don't see an insurmountable problem.
    I certainly wouldn't want to be on the lunch menu of a T Rex. That is one insurmountable problem.

They were very big, and could run very fast, of course, then you have the much smaller deadly versions.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

May 31, 2013, 12:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    I certainly wouldn't want to be on the lunch menu of a T Rex. That is one insurmountable problem.

They were very big, and could run very fast, of course, then you have the much smaller deadly versions.
    I don't have any idea why the OP mentioned dinosaurs,but I believe the general consensus in the scientific community is that indeed if the dinosaurs hadn't been wiped out 65 million years ago we humans would not be here today. Reason is that mammals probably would not have evolved as quickly and in so many forms if the dinosaurs has remained dominant. What this has to do with alien intelligence and UFOs from the future I have no idea.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 31, 2013, 02:19 PM
    “one thought is ufo are not aliens but much developed humans from future. it is true that there is life in space besides Earth but the unique conditions on earth are responsible for bio diversity and to duplicate same environment is almost impossible. ... one thought is ufo are not aliens but much developed humans from future. it is true that there is life in space besides Earth but the unique conditions on earth are responsible for bio diversity and to duplicate same environment is almost impossible.”

You have proof that there is other life in space, something so compelling that you can make this statement? I already know that “ufo are not aliens.”

Oh, I also saw the movie about the man from the future who falls to Earth. Is that where you got this info?
    SuperVoxroX Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2013, 12:22 AM
    All UFO sightings are most likely BS, but IF the universe is infinite, then yes, there is %100 other intelligent life.

Hell, if the universe is infinite then there are infinite copies of earth, infinite copies of YOU!

Jun 2, 2013, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperVoxroX View Post
    All UFO sightings are most likely BS, but IF the universe is infinite, then yes, there is %100 other intelligent life.

Hell, if the universe is infinite then there are infinite copies of earth, infinite copies of YOU!
    I find it very funny that why aliens and UFO's are only seen in europe china and US in most cases. Why don't they visit INDIA or PAKISTAN or Arab countries?? Never heard Indian news showing aliens showed up in the above countries... very interesting Thought right?

Jun 2, 2013, 08:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    I certainly wouldn't want to be on the lunch menu of a T Rex.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha... for the above comment. Just Cannot Imagine That! But Funny would be if Velociraptors were chasing us.
    ;-) ;-D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intelligence [ 2 Answers ]

Are we any more intelligent as humans than 200 hundred years ago? I don't mean base intellignece because I believe if some intelligent beings from long ago lived today (Newton, Edison, Einstein), they would still be considered as intellignet as humans go today.

Is intelligence in DNA? [ 8 Answers ]

If so, does it mean that intelligence is inevitable? I.e. intelligence would be a late process. In that case, intelligence may not be a final process. What would a later process be? The idea that intelligence is an evolutionary fluke may be wrong: because if intelligence is a process invoked...

Obama's Intelligence? [ 22 Answers ]

Seems to be directly linked to his teleprompter. How could he be shocked at the fact that the US Troops watch Fox News, almost exclusively? He even insinuated that President Bush must have issued an executive order making Fox the only channel available to the troops overseas! Is he really...

Intelligence test [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get an intelligence for my 3 year old daughter? She is in preschool twice a week but they do not do testing at her school. Intellectually and mentally, she seems far above her peers. Thanks for your help

View more questions Search