Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Devonte12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2013, 12:41 PM
    Troubleshooting problem for computers
    1. What type of questions would you ask the customer before attempting to repair the computer?
    2. Would you need any special information from the customer other than a password?
    3. How would you handle the expectation that the computer be fix immediately?
    4. What are some possible causes that may be impacting the performance on the computer? Please try and
    List at least 5-different issues.
    When a customer comes to me with problems such as to why there computer is running slow and not booting up and is crashing with the operating system what questions do I ask
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 30, 2013, 12:46 PM
    1) Well, if she's hot, I would ask her if she's single. If it's a guy, I would ask him, "What's up?"

2) Password, what's wrong with it, do they have enough money to pay for my work.

3) Can't fix it immediately, they are not the only people in the world and there are others before them. Things take time.

4) Some causes... hmmm... idiots that know nothing... virus problem... hardware problems... did they try to wash it in the tub?. Did they drop it while waxing it?

You can ask them if it's nice outside... how their favorite team did this past weekend... things like that.

Ok, seriously... you might want to give us a little to work with here. What is this all about?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 31, 2013, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    1)
    Ok, seriously...you might want to give us a little to work with here. What is this all about?
    Homework ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computers [ 7 Answers ]

(Asking for someone else) My HP Pavilion DV6 laptop will not use my WI-FI as a wireless device. I always have to connect with a cable to my laptop. It used to be wireless but it changed by itself. I just want to be able to change it back to wireless.

Troubleshooting submersible pump problem [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! I am having a little trouble with a submersible pump. It pressures up to 28 pounds (it should pressure to 50 pounds) and then it just sets there. Can't seem to get any more pressure but the switch doesn't seem to be doing anything after it reaches the 28 pounds. I have watched it and I can't...

Computers: what is an economic (and idiotproof)way of networking two home computers? [ 1 Answers ]

The prioncipal computer is Windows 7 model, and I wish to bring an older computer into the same operating status re broadband etc. What equipment and cabling is necessary?

Computers [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to do a scandisk on my PC. I am told that it is better if I put PC in safe mode first. How do I do that?

Before Computers. [ 1 Answers ]

An application was for employment A program was a TV show A cursor used profanity A keyboard was a piano! Memory was something that you lost with age A CD was a bank account And a floppy disk was something Terribly wrong in your back.

View more questions Search