Please Translate in sanskrit

Life is a waste without music
    Or
    Without Music life is a waste

Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 30, 2013, 01:15 PM
    I can't translate that for you but wouldn't want that on my body.

Life is a waste without music, really? Is that how you feel?

Life is anything you want it to be, music is only a small part of the whole.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

May 31, 2013, 10:21 AM
    arjun = अर्जुन your name is quite awesome to make a tattoo in sanskrit. But since you need music then there is one word that has same meaning or I would say greater meaning from your quote. Word is नादब्रम्ह, it made from two words नाद and ब्रम्ह. नाद = music or the eternal sound ब्रम्ह= creator or creation itself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit tattoos [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I'd like to know the Snskrit form of the name Jayant. I know it comes from the root jaya which is victory or victorious. Thanks.

Hi I want to get a tattoo symbolizing 3 words: Fit in, roots, meaning. I don't know what their exact translation in hindi/sanskrit would be, but if anyone here can help, That would be awesome

Hello, I would like to get the following sentence in sanskrit tattooed on my shoulder, can you help me please? The sentence is "love is life, and life is free" Thank you!

Tattoos names sanskrit [ 1 Answers ]

Would anyone b able to translate th following please into SANSKRIT SARA CARLOS RUSSELL

Sanskrit and Arabic Tattoos [ 6 Answers ]

I would like two tattoos , one in Sanskrit and the other arabic. I want the sanskrit tattoo to read - enjoy life And I want the arabic tattoo to read - be true to yourself Can you translate them for me please?

View more questions Search