Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 30, 2013, 07:16 AM
    Drinking Beer in Class
    Ok, They went a little far today even for me. They always sold Beer, in the store next to the college cafeteria and whiskey and vodka. But today, they put beer into the vending machine, in the hall outside my class room. A student can buy a beer, and bring it into my class lecture.
    Attached Images

J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 30, 2013, 07:16 AM
    My kind of class! Where do I sign up?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 30, 2013, 07:56 AM
    Wow! I would have been all about school if they had let us do that!
    Expert

May 30, 2013, 07:59 AM
    Yes, of course it was my 12 year old son that noticed it first. The funniest thing, I don't see it being abused, You can buy it every where, but I see very few drunk
    Entomology Expert

May 30, 2013, 08:06 AM
    It's funny how that works. Is there a minimum drinking age?
    Expert

May 30, 2013, 08:21 AM
    No minimun drinking age and no national law on drinking in public.
    Entomology Expert

May 30, 2013, 09:07 AM
    Really? You would think drinking would be rampant there. Seems to be that when you restrict something, it makes people want it more.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 30, 2013, 09:48 AM
    What is readily available is sometimes ignored, but forbidden and it will be sought after.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 30, 2013, 09:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    What is readily available is sometimes ignored, but forbidden and it will be sought after.
    Ask any two year old (or teenager) for confirmation of that.
    Expert

Jun 3, 2013, 02:03 AM
    Well I guess my follow up post on this shows some abuse, at the middle school party we went to, the teachers bought the beer and it was used in a numbers game, students drank beer if they lost. Nothing like 14 to 16 year olds downing shots.
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Jun 3, 2013, 11:34 AM
    Drinking laws vary quite a bit by country. In Germany and Switzerland, the drinking age is just 16 and it is legal to drink beer in public places in Switzerland. Unlike the U.S. Britain and Canada, they are much more responsible about alcohol use and they don't have the culture of reckless binge drinking that we do.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 3, 2013, 01:01 PM
    What's the % alcohol?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test 65 hours after drinking 2 24oz beer and half 12oz beer.. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, Dr bill and everyone. I had 2 24 oz beers and half of a 12 oz bottle of beer on a Friday night I basicily drank them over a period of 8:30pm-11pm I was called in for a random EtG test at 3:30pm the following Monday, it was 65 hrs after I had my last drink. I didn't do anything to flush or...

Will I pass an ETG test after drinking one beer [ 7 Answers ]

I drank one beer at 8PM with dinner and thereafter started flushing my system with water after I knew I messed up. I got up and went to the gym for 2 hours. Drank liter after liter of water and green tea. I took vitamin B and C and creatine (sp) to hopefully combat the diluted urine. I pissed...

I want become fat in just 10 days or in a month does drinking beer can make this [ 4 Answers ]

I want become fat in just 10 days or in a month does drinking beer can make this

Beer/drinking funnies. [ 8 Answers ]

I don't know if these quotes are real, but I thought some funny. "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " ~ Frank Sinatra "When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." ~ Henny Youngman ...

Itchy from drinking beer! [ 1 Answers ]

Just in the last few months, when I drink beer, my eyebrows, nose and eyelids itch like crazy! I literally want to scratch my own eyes out! What the hek causes this? I don't have a problem with any food that contain yeast. I'm only alergic to sulfa. I have two or three beers, and the itching...

View more questions Search