Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john donulawang Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2013, 09:49 PM
    Looking for foster parent.
    I'm a father of three sons. All of child go to school in elementry grade but since my rent house was burned, I've nothing to keep them going to a better school until university grade. I'm jobless right now. Is there anyone can help me being foster parent to pay for their school but let all my children stay with me?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 30, 2013, 10:16 AM
    That's not being a foster parent. That's supporting someone else's children. Foster kids actually live with foster parents.

Do what is best for your children - and that might be foster homes.

Have you checked with Welfare or similar programs in your area - I, of course, don't know where you are.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 30, 2013, 10:44 AM
    I don't know your location either but perhaps the local religious institute or charity can help you with getting services and assistance that you and your family needs.

Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone want to be my foster parent? [ 0 Answers ]

I've had a foster mom for a week and I hate it. Everyday all day if I'm not at school, I'm with her. I have NO personal space. She don't trust me in her house alone for more than a minute. I am very stressed out. I will be 16 in 11 days. I am in Henrico, VA.

How Can I Convince My Parent To Foster? [ 2 Answers ]

So my dad and mum are divorced and I live with my mum. My brother is 15 , I'm 13 and my little sister is 11 ( they live with my mum also ). I think my mum seems a little lonely cause we all go off to school for the day and there is no one at home after she has finished work ( we have after-school...

Interested in being a foster parent [ 3 Answers ]

I am interested in being a foster parent.I do not have good credit will this stop me?:):)

Becoming a foster parent [ 2 Answers ]

I'm about to be a foster parent, and I really thank that I will be a good foster mom, and just hope I'm not making a big mistake

Becoming a foster parent [ 5 Answers ]

I THINK this is the right spot for this queston.. My husband and I are looking into being a foster home. Does anyone know the requirements in Arizona? And what we have to do to become a foster famly?

View more questions Search