Freon cked again after 164 installed today

Thanks
    Rob
    [email protected]
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

May 30, 2013, 10:00 PM
    History?

Let's say this was a new install with the same lines and suppose some dirt or a bug crawled into the line because it wasn't capped. So, I'm suggesting it's cutting out on one of the pressure switches.

Reason could be debris or incompatible oils. Need history.

Not sure if that info is available at the Infinity Stat or if your outside unit uses the ABCD bus. If you have both, then the info is likely in the error logs of the Infinity control.

Otherwise, do the troubleshooting the hard way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contactor closes compressor motor trips reset condenser fan does not start [ 1 Answers ]

Central air system turned on, condenser fan and compressor not running. Reset button is tripped. Press reset , contactor closes compressor motor starts, condenser fan does not start. 20 seconds later reset trips shutting down compressor. Same result even after letting sit overnight. Old Williamson...

Compressor and fan run long after fan inside has gone off [ 1 Answers ]

The compressor and fan outside on my heat pump continue to run long after the fan inside has turned off. I have cleaned the relay contacts thinking that they were sticking but it is still running. Could it be the digital thermostat inside?

Carrier Compressor Won't Run [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older (1988) Carrier unit. It was working fine, but when I went to turn on the AC this morning, the compressor didn't start. The fan/blower works fine. I switched off and then on the main breaker and replaced the fuses outside by the unit. When I attempted to start up the AC again, I...

New Compressor Run OK. HVAC Fan only run in Heat mode. [ 15 Answers ]

This board is awesome. I have done some reading first on here. Here's my case: Compr runs fine. Fan on HVAC blower inside runs only in Heat mode. Not on Cool. Not even on "FAN-ON" as opposed to FAN-AUTO. Can this be an issue with relay and board within HVAC? Per other thread, it was talking...

Compressor off/ fan trying to run [ 2 Answers ]

The fan on my Rudd unit keeps clicking like trying to start. I replaced the contactor. It didn't correct the problem. I called a service tech. He checked it out and said everything was fine. He replaced a flag connector. I had wired the new (double contactor) in for single pole. He moved the line...

View more questions Search