Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1l2iz3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2013, 06:22 PM
    Is there a statute of limitations on a mortgage in canada
    My boyfriend and I bought a house together 17 years ago. We lived there for 4 years then we split up the house went into foreclosure and they are just now coming after us for the debt in 2013 , is this allowed or has too much time passed
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 29, 2013, 06:31 PM
    Are "they" suing to get a Judgment or attemping to collect on a Judgment (or other Court papers)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statute of limitations in Canada [ 15 Answers ]

I want to know how long the statute of limitations is on a debt to a third party who secured a loan that was defaulted on. I am Canadian and the debt was incured here in Canada.:confused:

Statute of limitations for because canada? [ 4 Answers ]

The rcmp decided I was a drug dealer . They arrested me and my wife and turned my child over to the child services claiming I was a drug dealer and an unfit parent . I finally got her back, she is damaged from that . How long is the statute of limitations on this

Statute of limitations canada [ 1 Answers ]

I lent my brother $36,000 in 2001 while he lived in New Brunswick, I live in Ontario, my brother now lives in Nova Scotia. He denies owing me the money, I had a lawyer send him a letter, he said it was a gift. Can I try to retrieve these funds, I have cancelled cheques and visa statements, but...

Mortgage statute of limitations [ 1 Answers ]

What is the statute of limitation on a PA (land only) mortgage? No payments have been made for about 11years. I currently reside in NJ. Thanks. Deby

View more questions Search