Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trina Hutter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2013, 03:30 PM
    I have a new probation officer who is trying to make me move to the county of offense
    She doesn't want to drive for visits, I have no car and there is no public transportation were she is trying to get me to move. I have a stable job and home, she actually told me I could live at the Salvation Army while I finish out the last 6 months!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 29, 2013, 03:39 PM
    She doesn't have to drive to you. It's your responsibility to get to her. Visits to your home are to check out how you live, not report, and might be seldom or never. Usually people report to their PO's office, right? Does she want you to go to her OFFICE as would be expected?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to move from oc to la county probation officer says no [ 9 Answers ]

I have a friend in la countie who is wants to take me and my kids In to help him with his special needs chield and also give me a fresh start wirh a lot of suport but probation offi says hedont want to le Dr me chang counties or move even if I still repot to him and do meetings please help I don't...

Probation reinstated can I move to another county [ 0 Answers ]

I just got my probation reinstated due to non-compliance for my prior 2 DUI's, I want to move from ventura county to LA county and transfer my 18 month dui classes which I have not started yet to LA county as well. I just served 12 days out of 90 days for non-compliance. Can I move from ventura...

Probation officer is not allowing a transfer to another county for work [ 11 Answers ]

I live in orange county my husband and I were both put onto probation last year in feb. 2010. We have finished everything asked of us from probation and have been doing great. We need to move to Riverside because I cannot find any work and my husbands hours just got extremely cut and we have no...

Going above the head probation officer in this county [ 7 Answers ]

I recently transferred my probation back to North Carolina under false pretenses. My children insisted they wanted to move back near their father. I honored that thinking; it was the best thing for my children. However, they are worse off here then they were in Maine, and I really want to transfer...

Can my probation officer say that my wife has to move out of our home? [ 6 Answers ]

I live in Wisconsin. I got married about 4 months ago and have since been put on probation. My probation officer has now told me that my wife has to move out of the home. I have a toddler that she cares for when I work (not her child) this will cause a significant problem and I don't understand why...

View more questions Search