Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sturoc Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2005, 02:32 PM
    Nero slideshow
    Hello,
    I am using Nero Ultra v.6 VisionXpress making a slideshow . When menu is made and titles are put in ,during preview buttons activate + play the corresponding title. BUT when burned to disc and played back in dvd player (hi-end Panasonic )only Menu plays but buttons are not reponding.
    Any thoughts
    STU
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2005, 07:32 AM
    Nero
    Hi,
    I use the Nero Express 5.5; but haven't used any slideshow effects.
    Have you tried the Nero website, clicking on FAQ's?
    There should be something there with what to do.
    Best of luck,
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nero iso... [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible to make an ISO file without burning it using nero... because I want to burn ISO with text doc... And if you are in DOS and there's a CD containing ISO in CD-ROM and your type dir/w what will you see... :confused:

DVD burning using nero... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi can you explain me how to make a DVD cd... most of the DVD cd the I've seen there's some menu to choose like per chapter, play the movie etc... and in nero when you choose DVD cd there are two folders the audio and the video why... :confused:

Nero [ 4 Answers ]

I have nero 5 v5.5.4.0. and all I want to do is burn an avi onto a cd as a avi. So far when I try to burn it to cd the cd's don't work anywhere... how do I burn it onto cd? Thanks

Nero [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, When using Nero 6.6 to burn cd's I encounter distortion on certain passages : piano ,vocals etc. The levels are all good when trk is created -wav or mp3. And the only time the distortion occcurs is on play back of the burned CD. Now, While using Win Media player's genric Roxio burn program...

Nero [ 2 Answers ]

I have nero 5 v5.5.4.0. and all I want to do is burn an avi onto a cd as a avi. So far when I try to burn it to cd the cd's don't work anywhere... how do I burn it onto cd? Thanks

View more questions Search