Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lrk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 09:13 AM
    Sanding Corian countertop
    Where can I find Corian refinishing kit?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2007, 05:38 PM
    The manufacturer doesn't recommend heavy sanding. This is a care guide from the manufacturer (DuPont). Please read through it carefully. If you are having a major problem, I would suggest contacting them directly and speaking with someone there about your particular problem.

Care & Maintenance

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corian Countertop Repair [ 12 Answers ]

Does anyone have a good product to sand a lightly scratched corian countertop? Dupont only gives general guidelines. The scratches are from normal use. Thanks

Corian Countertop Repair [ 7 Answers ]

I was drilling on my white Corian kitchen countertop and accidentally drilled 2 holes about 1/8" deep into a Corian countertop. The holes are too deep to sand away. Is there a way to repair these holes with some kind of fill?

Finish Sanding Drywall Installation [ 5 Answers ]

I have a small bathroom and a kitchen alcove I'm getting ready to slop compound on the drywall. Trying to save my arms and back- does anyone have a suggestion for using a small power sander? Type (vibration, belt), any tips, etc... Finish look will be slop and go, so the finish coat will just...

Alternative to sanding drywall joints? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm gettin' pressured to put up another wall in my basement, and my wife says she saw on diynetwork (TV show) a guy showing that you can mud the seams as you normally would, then let it dry only 1-2 hours then come back with a wet blade and skim them... instead of sanding them: No sanding...

Solid Countertop (Corian or Similar) Crack Repair [ 3 Answers ]

Someone in our home cut directly on our countertop, then later I stood on the countertop near the cut, and I believe the cut mark then acted like a score mark on glass and the counter broke or cracked all the way through. The 1/2 inch solid material. The countertop is made of a solid material...

View more questions Search