Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rineeshk19 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2013, 12:34 AM
    When I switch on my computer some sounds come inside from my cpu
    When I switch on my computer some sounds come inside from my cpu.. it sounds like a juice machine.but after I log on the sound will disappear and run perfectly.can anyone tell me how to avoid these sound
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 29, 2013, 03:17 AM
    The sound is most likely your fan powering up or your hard drive. You can try having first the fan, then the hard drive replaced.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 29, 2013, 01:03 PM
    Also you can try a good cleaning of the inside and outside of your computer. You can buy cans of "air" to blow it off just be careful around your components and do it in a well ventalated area.
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Jun 5, 2013, 07:28 AM
    Sometimes Graphics cards will start with the fan running at full speed. Once inside the operating system they get the info they need to regulate the fan and it slows down. Why they do not get that info at boot up can be caused by a number of things. One would be the improper power connector to the card like using a six pin motherboard connector instead of the Pci-e. Could be the boot up information needed got corrupted and reinstalling or updating you drivers could help. If you installed software to control your cards temps and fans other than the manufacturers they could interfere.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a desktop computer and I want to connect another cpu through lan [ 1 Answers ]

By connecting another computer can we get full access and get options like reboot?

Ac motor inside the house sounds like it is running at full speed but [ 2 Answers ]

But the air is barely coming out of the vents

Cracking sounds from inside a wall? [ 3 Answers ]

I hear loud popping or thumps often from a wall that is in my Florida room addition-it is an outside wall and there has been some wicking from below-from sliding door tracks. The floor is a cement slab-it was an addition built on the house(Miami, 1980s) but I also hear the same cracking sound from...

Computer with spware & CPU @ 100% [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, I really need some help here. I had some bad spyware and browsing through these forums I was able to clean some of it out (at least I hope). But I still have the problem that when I start up Windows XP I get messages from Symantec sending mass e-mails out and I don't know how to stop...

View more questions Search