Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbeme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2013, 07:26 PM
    What's the movie that came out in the 2000 that the old man was taking da devil out
    What's the movie that came out in the 2000 that the old man was taking da demons out of people and teaching the young man how to do it
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2013, 07:40 PM
    Maybe this one?
    The Last Exorcism (2010) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the name of the song where... (pop music 2000's) [ 1 Answers ]

It's a pop song from the early 2000's, there is a girl at boarding school and she doesn't fit in with the cheerleaders who wear pink, or the other girls who wear blue. At one point to get away from them she hides on top of a wardrobe Thanks for any help you can give me!

Movie about a man who is cursed from birth and fights the devil at the end of the mv [ 1 Answers ]

The opening scene -> a cursed child is born (has a birthmark like a tattoo of something demonic, I think) and the doctor does something to him. Then many years pass by.. he's a grown man. I forgot what happened but I think the world is ending or the devil is chasing him cause he's cursed and he...

Find movie title movie from the 70's horror or devil theme, red eyes in a curtain [ 3 Answers ]

Farm or country property. People thought it was possesed or something. I remember one scene where the actors were looking at photographs of the house and one of the photos had red eyes in the curtains - This has been driving me crazy! Same time frame/era as GARGOYLES.

Devil in the closet need the name of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

Do anyone know the name of a movie where a man had the devil in the closet of one of his room he was renting out and one night he rented the room out to someone told the man what ever you do don't listen to the devil or let him out of the closet at the end of the movie he let the devil out of the...

Man grows hair & fingernails for 7 years in deal with devil [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me find the title of a movie where a man makes a bargain with the devil, refusing to bathe or cut his hair and nails for 7 years in exchange for great wealth. During his hairy phase he meets a woman who sees beyond his appearance and he makes her a ring out of one of his fingernails. ...

View more questions Search