Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rjungbluth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2013, 05:37 AM
    Email window format
    I would like to change my email folder or format to pop up with my new email server. I am changing from Charter. Net to Gmail and would like my new email window to pop up as Gmail when I click my email icon.
    Thx, BJ
    Nzou Posts: 62, Reputation: 2
    -

May 28, 2013, 06:45 AM
    Assuming that you're using Outlook 2010 and that by icon you mean the mailto link (correct me if otherwise).
    In your email accounts settings, under the emails tab(the first tab), select your desired email and click on "set as default". Click okay to save and that's it...

If you also want this to come as your default view when you open Outlook, just drag and drop the email link (on the left side bar menu list) to the top in your Outlook.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

cost of sales format vs value of production format [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering: what is the difference between an income statement in the cost of sales format and the same one but in the value of production(european) format? What should I do in order to make them? Thank you very much

Traditional format vs contribution format [ 1 Answers ]

Traditional format vs contribution format

How do I get an email to window media player [ 2 Answers ]

A friend sent me a song, it is in my email, how to I send it to my window media player library??

Installing window's onto 2nd hard drive from a computer already running window's? [ 7 Answers ]

How do I Install window's onto 2nd hard drive from a computer already running window's? I fixing a computer for a friend and I need to reinstall windows onto his hard drive but that's all I have is the hard drive... I have 2 computers one running xp and one running me what would be the...

View more questions Search