Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    claireconway1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2013, 03:57 AM
    What movie is it when a boy ask a girl if she loves a boy and she gets mad
    The guy goes "Do you love him" and she goes "Thats rude, you shouldnt be asking me this"

Check out some similar questions!

Movie from mid-late 80s about a boy who loves water and ends up living in it... [ 1 Answers ]

My sister remembers seeing a movie at the theater when she was around 8 or 9 but has never been able to remember what movie it is and would like to know show she can see it again. It's about a boy who lives on some islands with his father and he loved to swim. There's some sort of conflict...

A girl accepted a boy, but loving another boy. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I loved a girl from my11th standard. And she accepted my love when I am doing my college and in my second year. Due to some problem, she did not speak with me for 1.5 year. At that time she thought I am not any more, and accepted another boy. Now she realised my love, and came back....

Boy meets girl, girl has boyfriend. Girl cheats with Boy then Girl breaks up with boyfriend. Lost? [ 2 Answers ]

I met this girl last May after I had gone through a bad breakup myself, but I knew I wasn't ready and even though every fibre of my being wanted to be with her I restrained myself. She is a lovely soul upbeat and we had so much in common: cheesy, smart, good senses of humor, open hearted, etc We...

Cartoon movie with a boy the goes through fables(tortoise and hare,boy cries wolf,etc [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out a cartoon movie(possible 80's) with a boy that goes through an adventure of fables, the boy who cried wolf, the tortoise and the hare, the ant and the grasshopper, etc.. The boy had brown hair and there was a donkey that ventured with him. Some part the wind and the sun try to...

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.