Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jabane85 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2013, 02:18 AM
    What was the show or movie where a teen boy finds a world under the bed?
    OK it's not little monsters, or don't look under the bed. I think it was an episode of some old show but it might have been a movie. This teenage or possibly younger male kid finds a world under the bed, not sure if there was a door or like a sort of portal opening, then they are in there and they go on this adventure, there were good monsters and bad monsters, and one scene had something to do with like those ball pools that used to be in fast food playgrounds. It's been driving me crazy and every Google search I do keeps coming up little monsters. I remember the main monster was sort of clownish I think. Man somebody help me I remember it vividly but I can't find it anywhere and I want to watch it again.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

May 28, 2013, 12:25 PM
    I've never seen it but it sounds like "Little Monsters."
    Little Monsters (1989) - IMDb
    busymomma2013 Posts: 282, Reputation: 20

May 28, 2013, 01:44 PM
    Do you remember if the film is animated?
    jabane85 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2013, 10:56 PM
    It is definitely not little monsters. I know that for sure. It was not animated, and there is a possibility it was an episode of a TV show like the twilight zone or something like that. Possibly, I'm not sure. It's been driving me crazy man.
    busymomma2013 Posts: 282, Reputation: 20

May 29, 2013, 08:01 AM
    Well, I have no idea. Just like you, all I can come up with is Little Monsters. Sorry.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jun 8, 2013, 11:41 AM
    It's less likely but what about, "Don't Look Under the Bed" it was a made for Disney channel release movie, that had that sort of stuff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon about a boy who is king of a world under his bed [ 2 Answers ]

What's the name of a cartoon about a boy who finds a whole new world under his bed. He's king of the whole place -- I think the name of the kingdom is "under". His dog can talk there. It was on the disney channel only a few years ago. (and probably still playing on some channel somewhere).

Movie about boy that finds spaceship then flies around without telling anyone [ 1 Answers ]

I watched as kid he finds a small spaceship then flies around a few times secretly. Then he goes to a cave where his brother finds him.

TV show about a teen in another world [ 0 Answers ]

There is this show I used to watch that was about a teen that some how ended up in another world. The other world was kind of fairy taleish. One thing I do remember is him making his way back, and then the evil witch of that kingdom follows him back, and tries to rule his world. It's not a cartoon.

80's kids movie boy finds monster world under his duvet [ 3 Answers ]

I have been racking my brains but my memory is not that good I once watched a film or TV programme about a little boy who had a cuddly monster or dinosaur and he went under his duvet into a monster land where he had to stop some evil man from either building a monster or an evil monster from...

View more questions Search