Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 06:26 AM
    True ruby she needs to make out a list beforehand. It not easy to remember everything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Are There Any Free Personals Sites To Meet Single Animal Lovers? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if anyone knows of any, or has had experiences with any, personals sites, which are absolutely 100% FREE, for singles to meet other singles, but particularly for ANIMAL LOVERS only? THANKS :)

Secure babies become better lovers [ 6 Answers ]

Here's a link to a fascinating story in today's Washington Post. Highlights: I'm not at all surprised. What do you think?

For die-hard sleuths, trivia lovers and brainiacs only. [ 21 Answers ]

It is likely that post # 200,000 will be posted to the site by tomorrow. While the home page shows that we have 183,829 posts, this is total posts minus deleted ones. Pointing to the post # within a thread shows the actual post number in the url. For example, this post right here is post...

Friends or lovers? [ 7 Answers ]

My best friend and I went out for a while last year- it's now been over a year since we split up, but we talk all the time. It was only really after we split up that I realised I was in love with him. Anyway, he has recently become a lot more flirty with me, and we have got much closer than we...

View more questions Search