Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hugostrange22 Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2013, 03:51 PM
    Looking for a similar pair of these Spy Camera Glasses (But With Sound)
    Stylish and Functional High End Spy Glasses Record HD Video

I want to find a type of glasses that are similar to these but with sound recording as well.

I don't care what price range. Just similar function (record good video) and have sound recording and a decent about of time (around at least an hour or more.

I like the clear glasses that look natural as opposed to sunglasses.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 27, 2013, 03:58 PM
    Might want to look here for something comparable.

Clear Glasses with Hidden Camera | Lawmate Spy Glasses

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Spy camera [ 2 Answers ]

My aunt lives in an assisted living home. She is constantly getting things taken from her. We think it's the help. We want to install an inexpensive spy camera. Something that would only tape if there is movement in the room. She does not have a computer. Does anyone have any suggestions?...

How do I get help get myself a pair of glasses [ 1 Answers ]

I am on a pension and need a new pair of glasses as my vision is getting much worse is there any where out there that can help me out please

How could I go about getting a free pair of eye glasses? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my name is Ginny Goree and I have no income at all. I need to know if someone could help me get a free pair I need them really bad I can't go without them any longer I can't keep getting migraines. So please somebody help me out?

Is it illegal to use spy camera to record someone without their permission? [ 7 Answers ]

I live in Ontario, Canada and I'm wondering if using a spy pen camera to record someone is against the law? Could I take legal action against this individual who recorded me without my knowledge?

View more questions Search