Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abdul_muiz_naum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2013, 07:02 AM
    Riddle
    I am a 7 letter word. You read me daily. My 5 6 7 increace every year. 3 & 4lerrer are the same. My 3 2 5 letter cover 79% of the world
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 27, 2013, 07:07 AM
    The answer is easily found by searching the Internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with a riddle [ 0 Answers ]

I have one friend and he is with you and no one else can pass through me

I've got another riddle for you.. . [ 91 Answers ]

I always run, but never walk, Often murmer, but never talk, Have a bed, but do not sleep, Have a mouth, but never eat. What am I?

A riddle for you [ 446 Answers ]

Let's see who can solve it. While exploring the wild highlands of Scotland, Crazy Rob was captured by hostile wood fairies. Smazze, the powerful chief of the fairies told him he could make one final statement which would determine how he would die. If the statement he made was false, he...

I need help with a riddle [ 2 Answers ]

There is a woman who needs to get three things across a waterfall corn feed, a chicken, and a fox but she can only take them one at a time. And the fox can't stay with the chicken because he will eat the chicken and the chicken can't stay with the corn feed because it will eat the corn feed. How...

Here's a riddle! [ 20 Answers ]

You walk into your house and Tom and Betty are dead on the ground with glass all around them and a pudle of water. Frank is asleep on the couch. How did they Die? You can ask me only "yes" or "no" questions and I will answer you! This should be fun!

View more questions Search