Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mvrrmr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2013, 11:45 PM
    Confused
    When our daughter first got sick I found new shinny pennies everywhere. First in the yard like 20 +, the 77 days she was in the hospital I found shinny new pennies every time I got out of the car. I went to the dollar store parked got out and found like 30 + shinny new pennies, went in the store when I came back out there was like 40 +shinny new pennies beside the car. This went on until she passed away. About a week before she died no pennies no where, and none since she passed away. What does this mean?
    R. Robinson
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 27, 2013, 01:09 AM
    It means what you want it to mean. To me it would mean that I was sad and looking down at the ground a lot. What does it mean to you? When life is unfair such as taking a child, we look for meaning that isn't always there. It's comforting to have something. Maybe your daughter is in those pennies. Maybe they are pennies from heaven, for you. Did you put them all in a pretty little jar, and keep the jar on a shelf where you can see it every day, next to pictures?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm very confused about this right now. [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my guy friend have known each other for over a year. I somewhat liked him but I didn't show it. He talked about how we should be roommates and I agreed but as we looked for places I started to have more feelings for him so I talked him out of being roomates. Now I told him that I was had...

Confused [ 3 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and never missed a menstrual cycle lately I have had a little spotting off and on but never the full thing, I can't hold down certain foods and recently I have had diarrhea, I took a pergnancy test but it came back negative is it possible that I am pregnant or is it something else?

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

Very Confused [ 4 Answers ]

So, I have been dating this guy for almost 3 years, now. He has been divorced for 7 years. During our relationship, I have caught him watching old home videos with his ex-wife and family and just recently, he took a pair of her underwear and bra from her home. I am really sicked out about it,...

Confused about everything? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 11 months... we say I love you to each other and everything!! A few months ago he was going to cheat on me well I found out about it and we talked about it and we made up and everything he said he would never ever cheat on me because I am the only one he...

View more questions Search