Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orlamac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 06:47 AM
    Period 15 days late but negative tests
    My period is now 15 days late & I've taken 5 pregnancy tests, all are negative but I have symptoms of pregnancy, for eg: exhaustion, nausea, lightheadedness, backache, cramps. Could I be pregnant? In 15 years, I have never missed a period or been more than 2 days late
    JacintaBlue2004 Posts: 23, Reputation: -1

Mar 23, 2007, 06:50 AM
    You should go get a blood test that will definitely tell you.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Have you been to the doctor to get a more accurate test? If you haven't then I recommend that you do. It will put your mind much more at rest to have the more accurate test done!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Over 2 weeks late but Pregnancy tests are negative [ 22 Answers ]

My periods are very regular but I am over two weeks late. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over 6 months. I have taken several home tests and they are negative. I also went to my doctor last week for a routine pap and she said my urine test was negative. Is it possible that...

Missed period bt negative tests [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 21 and have had regualr period now for years, me and my boyfriend have unprotective sex due to trying to have a baby. I should have come on 4th feb but I have not seen any sign of my period yet. I have all the symptoms such as missed period, tender and enlarged breasts, nausea, weight gain and...

My period is late but negative tests! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello - I am 25 and trying to get pregnant have not stressed about it at all. This month is so weird though Ihad my period on the 24 of January with spotting 4 days before. My cycle is always 31-36 days long and I am on day 37 but my period was supposed to be on the 26 of February. I use...

11 Days Late, - Tests, Never missed my period [ 5 Answers ]

So, I am already a mother of 4. I have never skipped a period unless I was pregnant. I know my body very well. Here is the situation: My period was supposed to come on 2/5/07but it still isn't here. I have taken HPT and they are all negative. I went to the clinic and they tell me it is negative. I...

Missed Period for 2 months but tests are NEGATIVE [ 18 Answers ]

Hello, Iam 22 and Iam really nervouse and scared.. Iam married but me and my husband began to use condoms instead of any birth control pill or patches. Before I got married and began to use the Ortha Evora Patches I sometimes had irregular periods( I wouldn't get it for weeks or even a few...

View more questions Search