Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrgoal522 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 05:37 AM
    Women's responses only thanks
    I am trying to see how many women prefer men shaving there pubic hair or "downstairs" area :) it would be helpful if you could give a response to what you think and what you would want going on down there on your guy lol thanks
    Charrrr Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Mar 23, 2007, 06:30 AM
    I perfer it shaved, for the whole reason guys perfer their woman shaved.

It seems a lot hygienic and when going down on someone I hate having a load of hair in my face.

Although I would say it's up to them, I can imagine shaving down there is tricky and painful (and itchy).
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 06:31 AM
    Personally, it doesn't matter one way or another to me. As long as he washes himself properly and keeps himself clean.
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Mar 26, 2007, 12:07 PM
    I think it shouldn't be messy, Keep it clean and trimmed.
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 26, 2007, 12:09 PM
    I like my partner to keep his trimmed, a nice tidy garden!

Not sure I would like it completely shaven though.
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2007, 12:28 PM
    "A nice tidy garden!" I like that Squiffy! Yes. That is something I prefer above all else. But don't forget. If he isn't hygenic, no matter how tidy, it is a turnoff. :( Nothing worse than a sweaty, dirty, smelly crotch. Got to be into hygiene.
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 26, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Oh absoutely!

Thankfully my lovely boyfriend is a clean freak lol! Showers in the morning, baths in the evening!

Cor there is nothing worse than stinky man bits klol!
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Clean clean clean and tidy tidy tidy that's the key not nesicarily shaved but most definitely not so long as it tickles a girls face that can be extreamly off putting.
    jessicasmith1990 Posts: 9, Reputation: -1

Mar 27, 2007, 05:32 AM
    U should keep the hair, don't shave it or nothing because when it comes back it itches and rubs you partner trust me I no I shaved my b.fs hair BIG mistake lol Just keep it trimmed abit? XxX
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2007, 03:26 PM
    sleeper, so does that mean your woman doesn't keep her vj clean for you? Because, if kept clean, there ain't no stink. I think you should have a talk with her. Yuck.
    sleeper Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Mar 29, 2007, 03:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPitbull
    sleeper, so does that mean your woman doesn't keep her vj clean for you? Because, if kept clean, there ain't no stink. I think you should have a talk with her. Yuck.
    Pitbull,, I was jokeing just to get that out of a girl thank you lol, sorry have a nice day/night!
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2007, 03:34 PM
    Whew, you ALMOST, had me feeling kind of sorry for you. Heehee. Love your avitar by the way. Cute baby.
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Mar 29, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Not completely shαved- I like it trimmed.. when it's shαven αll the wαy kindα mαkes me feel like I should be behind bαrs or something becαuse only nine yeαr old boys hαve no pubic hαir-hαhα
    care90 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 06:08 PM
    nooo. Don't shave! I hate it... I prefer for a man to have hair. It acttracts me much more when they don't shave. Shaving downstairs seems more womanly, I suggest leaving it =)
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2007, 06:34 AM
    Funny I was talking about this at a party last night. The generall consensus was a definite don't shave. Then we got onto what is the sexiest dog... lassie aparently.
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Apr 15, 2007, 09:17 AM
    Tidy yes grade one all over!

Bald no nasty as it grows back looks like a chickens neck yuk!
    sleeper Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

May 24, 2007, 11:42 AM
    Hi! Ruby! Oxoxox
    klinus1997 Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

May 24, 2007, 02:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoal522
    i am trying to see how many women prefer men shaving there pubic hair or "downstairs" area :) it would be helpful if you could give a response to what you think and what you would want going on down there on your guy lol thanks
    Shaved or nicely trimmed. Hair is pretty gross...
    angeltrs Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 04:38 AM
    I like it shaved but if you have fun before he has had a chance to shave.. that's pretty painful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need women's advice [ 3 Answers ]

I know I ask this before.but I would love to hear from women on what I did too.I got some good replies and need more to send them to her so she may think twice.not looking for certain answers any is all I want and a lot of them. I been with the woman I love for 3.5 years.lived together for...

Women's problem [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Any Doctors out there please help! I have suffered for many years from horrible cyst like erosions at the top of my inside legs just along the knicker line, these come very often and are very painful,it sounds awful but I have to squeeze them to relieve the pain, brownish, blood usually comes...

Jack the Ripper responses [ 5 Answers ]

I need to know a site or a book that has some responses to the Jack the ripper murders by eyewitnesses and the media. I need this for a very important history assignment. Please help!

View more questions Search