Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 26, 2013, 10:28 AM
    Blocked Vent
    Hi juripleydudell and welcome to The Plumbing Page at AMHD.com. You're responding to 9a year old dead threads so I gave you one of your own. Please check the date before you post. Thanks

A "gurgle" tells you that you have a blocked vent and the sound you hear is the discharge venting through the toilet.
    The solution would be to snake the bathroom roof vent, Put out enough snake to reach the base and 15 feet more. Good luck, Tom
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

May 26, 2013, 09:01 PM
    Huh?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 27, 2013, 05:57 AM
    What's the problem Lee?
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

May 27, 2013, 05:48 PM
    I don't see a question from the OP. I only see you as the OP with an answer to somebodys question. I believe something got lost in translation? Am I missing something? You gave great advice, Tom, only I don't know what the question is.

Lee.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possible blocked plumbing vent [ 1 Answers ]

We have a gurgling, slow to drain toilet downstairs. If it is a clogged vent do we work with the vent on the second story (cape cod style house) or the vent on the first floor over the kitchen? The kitchen is right next to the bathroom downstairs which is right under the bathroom upstairs.

Blocked vent [ 4 Answers ]

Will a snow blocked vent on the roof cause a toilet to "burp" when the shower is in use? Thanks

Read topics; still puzzled.blocked vent or blocked drain [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hi all. I just bought a ranch with a crawl space. My waste drain begins at my washer machine, past the kitchen sink, pass the bathroom tub and ties in with the main sewer line with the toilet and vent stack at the back of the main drain before it exits to the street at the front side...

Blocked Toilet Vent? [ 1 Answers ]

I two bathrooms upstairs recently the water levels in the bowls seem to be decreasing. When you flush the bowl fills up but over time it decreases to almost no water. One toilet was recently replaced. Also when one toilet is flushed the other bubbles, the sink and tub drain slowly. Could all...

Snow blocked vent [ 2 Answers ]

House was cold this morning. The fan was running, but no heat. Checked the vents at the side of the house and notice they were covered by drifting snow overnight. I cleared it away and went to work. My question... will the furnace come on... or will I have to call a tech to reset safety...

View more questions Search