Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

May 26, 2013, 09:19 AM
    Purification rituals and methods for a land
    If someone been cremated on land which is being used for agriculture and work, how to purify the land to remove any negative energies and effects? Wiccan or any ritual ? Please help.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 26, 2013, 09:24 AM
    Have there been negative reports? Considering all the soldiers and civilians who have been literally cremated during wars on our planet, much of the earth should be a mass of negativity.

May 26, 2013, 09:30 AM
    Yeah I know. Let's just say I'm entering in new house or place, its for peace of mind. Do you know any such ritual ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 26, 2013, 09:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smkanand View Post
    yeah I know. let's just say I'm entering in new house or place, its for peace of mind. do you know any such ritual ?
    Ask a local minister or priest to bless the property. If you aren't Christian, ask a holy person who is associated with your religion.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 26, 2013, 10:07 AM
    I don't agree with the premise that land that has had cremation on it needs to be purified.
    Where does this come from? A religion or a sense of your own that a place has negative associations?

May 26, 2013, 10:23 AM
    My sense, anyway guys I'm just asking any ritual you know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Further purification of nitogen gas [ 0 Answers ]

We are using air separation oxygen gas plant, here I am getting the purity of oxygen is 99.9 and purity of nitrogen is 99.5%, my question is that , can I purify the n2 gas by adding additional purifier unit. From faiz

Need expert on nitrogen gas purification [ 20 Answers ]

I would very much like to speak with an expert on the purification of nitrogen gas for use in drying semiconductor material. I believe that my medical grade and Ultra High Purity nitrogen gas is contaminated and need to know if it can be purified further. Thanks, Bill

Purification method for THF [ 1 Answers ]

I want know about purification method for peroxide content in Tetrahydrofurane. I have already use 3A & 4A molecular sieve.

Water purification [ 1 Answers ]

Does distilled, filtered,boiled,and mineral waters have disadvantages?What are those?

View more questions Search