Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whatstrue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2013, 09:42 PM
    Where can I find the materials and sources to learn to speak English without any text
    Where can I find the materials and sources to learn to speak English without any text and reading like a kids?
    Like an illiterate .
    You know I want to speak English like an illiterate , without any text and any reading and writing , ( Oral English ) .
    I want to be an English illiterate , at first .
    Maybe ? How ? Where ? At home by the internet as self-study . At home by materials and sources like videos , pictures,. that I can find free and open on the internet .
    Could you help me where can I find them ?
    Thank you so much
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 25, 2013, 09:55 PM
    Do you mean literate? (not illiterate)

What county are you in, and what is your native language?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

May 25, 2013, 09:56 PM
    vocabulary.
    I use this with my ELL students.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 26, 2013, 02:42 AM
    I think he or she does mean illiterate, because he wants to learn without reading.
    How about old Sesame Street TV episodes?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

May 26, 2013, 06:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    I think he or she does mean illiterate, because he wants to learn without reading.
    How about old Sesame Street TV episodes?
    TV episodes still show the word, and the pictures, and then it is said orally. There are many online ELL dictionaries for children that do the same thing. I use them every day at work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Text talk, chat speak, and interesting English. If it bothers you than post about it. [ 38 Answers ]

So many of the posters drive me nuts with their text talk, their made up words. I'm literally pulling out my hair, going grey, and banging my head against a wall. So, instead of correcting them, which I long to do, I figure posting it on a thread, just so someone else sees and can cry with me,...

English text to sanskrit text? [ 0 Answers ]

I want sanskrit text for - 'glory at all cost'

Online Sources to learn [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All; I am really keened to know and learn about Marketing/Product & Services on-line. Is there anyone who can give me some free on-line sources where I can go and register myself to learn more about the subject (marketing/Products & Services) ? CHEERS;

View more questions Search