Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robin bost Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2013, 07:21 PM
    The title of this movie is unknown
    I've been looking for a movie that I do not know the title of and I would like your help. I can recall several scenes from the movie like, there is a couple riding down a pair of outside steps on a cycle and as they go down the steps the lady's panties show because she has on a mini dress. Also in the movie the villain tries to escape and is shot with an arrow or harpoon while in a walk in box that's being pulled up by a plane. I remember the song being played in the background as "Hammer Head. The escape scene was on this island where a bunch of hippies were dancing. This movies takes place, in the 60's I believe because of the style of clothing and the hippies. Good luck helping me find the name of this movies. It could be a Bond film but I'm not too sure
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

May 25, 2013, 12:23 AM
    The name of the movie is, in fact, Hammerhead (1968)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown movie title ? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember going to see a movie when I was child in the 1950s, it was about a rare antique vase and a mans search to find its double, has anbody any ideas what it was called, thank you. Rocky32.

Unknown movie title - not much information about movie known, only one scene! [ 0 Answers ]

I am pretty sure the movie was set in England. The scene I can remember was a woman and a man, I think they may have been lying in bed. The woman tells the man how she remembers first meeting him, when his school (I think it may have been Eton) came to play a football game against her school....

Unknown movie title- 80s/90s cartoon/animated movie about a dance? About 15 min long? [ 2 Answers ]

Gosh please help! I can't remember the title of it and my memory is hazy but it was like a really short cartoon movie, probably 15 minutes long and it was like a bunch of girls going to a dance. I think they were in a hurry like they were late. And there was something about a white convertible...

Unknown movie title [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie about twin indians that were separated as children and grew up as rivals anyone know the title?

Unknown movie title [ 4 Answers ]

I recently saw a movie called “Eagle Eye”. It appeared to me that this plot was copied from another movie that I can’t recall the name of and looking to find the name of said movie. The parts I recall in the other movie are: An innocent male received a box of gun(s) at his house or office from a...

View more questions Search