Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brianna-martin Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2013, 11:40 AM
    What can I do to increase my chances of getting pregnant after using depo
    I'm eighteen and marred my husband and I want to have a baby I was on the depo shot for six months what can I do to increase my chances of getting pregnant
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 24, 2013, 11:45 AM
    Uhhh... have sex?

May 24, 2013, 11:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    Uhhh....have sex?
    No
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 24, 2013, 11:55 AM
    So you want to get pregnant but you won't have sex?

Because honestly... that's about your only choice right now. There is nothing else you can do to increase your chances... especially if you're not having sex to begin with.

May 24, 2013, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    So you want to get pregnant but you won't have sex?

Because honestly...that's about your only choice right now. There is nothing else you can do to increase your chances....especially if you're not having sex to begin with.
    I meant to say no

May 24, 2013, 12:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by brianna-martin View Post
    i meant to say no
    Of corse I'm having sex with him
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 24, 2013, 12:49 PM
    Before attempting to become pregnant, consult your doctor about what you can do to increase the probability of having a healthy and safe pregnancy.

Spend a few months tracking your temperature so that you know when you are ovulating. Plan sex around that time. Don't think that more sex increases the chance. It actually decreases the possibility. Your husband should also limit masturbation.

Try to reduce stress by making certain you are prepared for a pregnancy and any complications that might occur. By having finances and such planned out in advance you will be more relaxed and less worried which aids in conception.

Remember that it can take healthy couples a year or two to conceive. Stay positive and don't worry if it takes awhile.

I highly suggest waiting until your marriage is more settled. Newlyweds should take time to learn and adapt to living together before adding a baby.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Off the depo for 3 months -what are the chances of getting pregnant once off [ 7 Answers ]

I have been off the depo since Sept-07. I haven't had a period at all... but what I was wondering.. I was on it for 4 years and now I might be pregnant... I will take a test tonight. But is it harder to get pregnant after being on the depo for so long? What an idiot I am... :)

What are the chances of getting pregnant on the depo shot? [ 1 Answers ]

What are the chances of getting pregnant on the depo shot I have heard a lot of women have gotten pregnant on the shot

How can I increase our chances of getting pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I are trying to get pregnant. We have a lot of advise on what she can do to get pregnant but what about me. What can I do to make our chances of getting pregnant better?

Increase chances of getting pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any medication or over the counter meds or just basically anything to help increase your chances of getting pregnant? Also, what are your signs of ovulating?

View more questions Search