Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TonnieA Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2013, 08:33 AM
    What is wrong with me?
    I am very nauseous and every time I move around I feel even more sick and dizzy and have a headache
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 24, 2013, 08:35 AM
    You should probably see a doctor.

May 24, 2013, 08:36 AM
    Medical
    Sick

May 24, 2013, 08:39 AM
    Very nausous any movement makes me dizzy and sick headache
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 24, 2013, 08:53 AM
    So how many times are you going to ask this? You need to see a doctor. We can't diagnose you online... this could be anything and the only way you will get an answer is from a doctor that can examine you.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

May 24, 2013, 09:15 AM
    I agree with the above posts. We can't diagnose online, we can only make suggestions based on the facts. And we don't really have any facts to go on: headaches and nausea can be caused by tons of things from getting smacked in the head to migraines.

If you want us to help you you're going to have to be a bit more descriptive.

How old are you?
    Are you male or female?
    When did the pain start?
    How would you describe the pain? Sharp? Dull? Does it radiate?
    Where is the pain located?
    Does anything make it worse?
    Do you have a fever?
    Have you vomited or had diarrhea?
    Do you have any other symptoms we should know about?

We can't help you unless you help us.
    nourirannii Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2013, 02:00 AM
    Drink some lemon water it might help and take a warm bath

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrong person or wrong time? [ 2 Answers ]

I was in a relationship with a guy that was perfect in every way; not just on a paper way, but in an ideals on life, type of person way. If anyone would ever ask me what I wanted in a guy, I would describe him in every way. We'd been seeing each other for a year, most weekends, met each others...

At the wrong place at the wrong time [ 3 Answers ]

A friend of mine was arrested on two counts of armed robbery, but he's innocent. An associate of his decided to talk to the people next door, so he called my friend over... As soon as he got there, the associate pulled a gun out on the people, He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The police...

Explain what is wrong and why it is wrong: [ 2 Answers ]

The UN declared that the world's six-billionth inhabitant was born on 10-12-1999 in Bosnia. Don't discuss what is not said. Discuss what is said.

Baby Mama Drama & Was I Wrong, & Was My Boyfriend Wrong? [ 31 Answers ]

3 threads merged and edited baby mama drama, all messed up! Ok, Me and my boyfriend started going together on August 1st 2007, on September 27th 2007 the girl he dealt with before we got together called him and told him she was pregnant and that the baby might be his but she didn't know if...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search